Website The Interaction Design Foundation
Remote B2B Marketing Wizard | The Interaction Design Foundation | Remote | Worldwide |
The Interaction Design Foundation is the world’s most prestigious community and online course platform for User Experience (UX) designers. We’ve spent the last 16 years building our foundation from scratch—this has been largely based on organic growth and has only recently been increased through specific marketing activities. We’re now ready to expand our marketing capabilities to grow our design community and serve it to our best potential yet.
We are therefore looking for a talented and hard-working Marketing Wizard who wants to create B2B content that will expand our digital footprint, increase brand awareness, and grow our list of subscribers and leads.
This is a paid full-time (or possibly part-time) position which is location independent—you will therefore be free to work from wherever you want in the world. You will have regular video-based contact with your colleagues and get to meet them physically on team trips (see below).
If you’re competitive, hungry to develop professionally, and ready to change the future of design education through having a direct impact on the growth of our organization—then you have come to the right place!
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience writing and creating B2B content, and the ability to show this—through a portfolio, for example.
- You are highly creative and have a keen eye for detail, as well as a natural drive for perfectionism.
- You are results-driven and motivated by working towards targets and goals.
- You have excellent planning, organization, and project management skills.
- You have experience or an interest in the field of UX design.
- The content you create is crafted in line with SEO best practices.
- You participate or have an interest in creating video scripts.
- You have outstanding communication skills, including the use of outstanding written and spoken English in the art of persuasion.
- You are socially intelligent and can engage well with different types of people.
- You are resilient and know how to bounce back when things aren’t going according to plan.
About your responsibilities
While you will be working closely with the IDF marketing lead, and other members of the partnership team, it is vital that you have a drive for success on an individual level and the ability to work independently.
Your responsibilities will be multifaceted and can—to a certain degree—be adapted to your skills and interests. The core of your role, however, will be to create content and other marketing assets that increase brand awareness for the IDF, with a particular focus on tapping into corporate and academic institutions.
Some of the responsibilities that lie ahead of you are:
- Creating a content calendar which aligns the voice of the IDF across all channels.
- Writing compelling whitepapers, articles, and case studies that highlight how an education in UX design is beneficial to the success of a business.
- Working with our designer to create engaging posters, infographics, comics, and design templates.
- Contributing to the conceptualization and planning stages for explainer videos and tutorials.
- Assisting with growth-hacking and conversion-centered redesigns of our website.
About our work culture
Make sure to learn more about our work culture in more detail before you apply – https://www.interaction-design.org/careers
About Interaction Design Foundation, IDF
- We are based in Denmark and have the stated goal of lowering the cost of high-quality design education globally. You can read more about our foundation here.
- We reach around 4 million design-interested people every month on social media.
- We help hundreds of thousands of professional designers improve their skills and careers.
- Our educational materials are used in hundreds – if not thousands – of universities around the world.
How to apply
Please send an application via email where you:
- Tell us why you want to put your heart, mind and hard work into this role… as well as the 3 productivity tips or methods that work best for you.
- Attach your CV as well as the 3 pieces of B2B content that you are most proud of—along with an explanation of why you’re so proud of having produced them.
- Make your application a reflection of your perfectionism.
Please apply as soon as you can—we’re firm believers of “the sooner, the better”… and we’re looking forward to working with you!