Account Executive (Remote)
Mesmer, the leader in Robotics Process Automation for Development (RPAD), is radically changing the way developers work. Mesmer’s AI-powered bots use patent-pending Deep Learning Automation (DLA™) to accelerate every function of customer experience testing. This means means crazy fast releases, better apps, and happier employees. Mesmer is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and funded by Intel Capital and True Ventures.
We’re on a mission to change the way software gets built, and we’re hiring real humans to help us do it. We love people who are humble, fiercely competitive, smart, and down to earth. We take great pride in building a game-changing product, making developers’ lives better, and the OMG moment when a customer first uses Mesmer. If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you, even if you’re not in the Bay Area (we love remote workers!).
Blow out your number with happy, referenceable Mesmer customers.
You’re a rock star if you’re:
- Achieving yearly sales quota
- Generating 90% of your pipeline without marketing support
- Getting 25% of customers within 3 months after close to be referenceable. 75% referenceable after 6 months.
What we’re looking for
- At least 2+ years as an Account Executive, preferably in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience closing large deals over the phone/ web
- Do whatever it takes attitude- deliver product demos, make cold calls, build desks
- Prior experience working in an early stage startup