Significant equity package, Healthcare Benefits (medical, dental, vision), Travel to meet with the team.
Account Executive (Remote)
Account Executive | Northbeam | USA |
Northbeam is the e-commerce analytics platform built for the modern digital marketer. Designed to minimize advertising waste and optimize marketing budgets, Northbeam solves key digital marketing challenges with attribution and mixed channel paths. As the marketing analytics tool of choice for leading e-commerce brands including Hexclad, The Ridge, and hundreds of brands each grossing millions in sales, Northbeam sits on the cutting edge of modern digital marketing. The average Northbeam customer has increased revenue by 44% after onboarding the platform.
We’re a remote-first company with team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Austin, and more.
We are seeking an Account Executive that can manage an end-to-end sales cycle including identifying new business opportunities, qualifying and developing value, cultivating relationships with key stakeholders, and closing deals to meet revenue targets. Deal cycles can range from 1-3 weeks for SMB opportunities and 2-4 months for Enterprise.
- Own the end-to-end sales process from initial lead through contract signing
- Develop a strong pipeline via a combination of inbound and targeted outbound activities
- Manage the relationship with the potential customer and create a sense of partnership, become a trusted advisor
- Be the quarterback inside and out — manage the project with your customer and communicate with the various Northbeam groups in order to drive the opportunity
- Appropriately qualify and determine customer fit and how to best derive value from Northbeam’s product platform
- Manage the leads and deal pipeline in the CRM, keep track of the required data, log activity as if you were running a business unit
- Be the ongoing main point of contact for various customer-facing communications from initial sales calls through customer success
- Represent the client perspective in internal workflows; collaborate with marketing, product, and engineering teams – call out interesting elements and help derive sales insights
- Actively participate in industry events to increase market presence of Northbeam throughout the industry
- Be a true team player – share success stories, best practices, and talk through challenges openly
- 4+ years of experience in SMB and/or Enterprise sales; emphasis on ability to navigate a sales cycles with various types of business and technical stakeholders
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets and non-revenue based goals
- Excellent relationship-building skills, ability to become a trusted advisor
- Experience in managing large number of deals effectively and efficiently – this is a high sales velocity organization
- Great objection handling and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, understands how to leverage information for actionable insights
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales reporting tools
- Intellectually curious and overall business savvy, can have a natural business-level conversation with our customers
- Experience with marketing technology and/or media buying preferred
- Early stage startup experience wearing many hats and helping build the initial team culture preferred
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs