Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Flexible Time Off Package.
Account Executive (Remote)
Account Executive | ApexDrop | USA |
op Quiz: 10 years ago did you think you’d be applying to an Influencer marketing company? Us either. In fact, in order to get to a place of explosive growth, being recognized by Inc 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, we’ve done plenty of things we didn’t think we’d be doing.
Second question, are you someone who resonates with a good underdog story? Do you take pride in breaking records and racking up achievements at every company you’ve worked for? If the answer is yes to any of these questions our Brand Strategist position may be the role for you!
About the Job
The Brand Strategist will be fully responsible for the entire sales cycle from the lead hand-off to the development of a “trusted” ongoing client. This selling activity will not be limited to a specific number of hours per day/week/month and will take place on a constant, consistent, ongoing basis.
As a Brand Strategist, you will showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You will also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to end. On a monthly basis, 50% of your leads will be provided and we are looking for the kind of hunter that is willing to hunt for the other 50% of their leads. Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Managing a pipeline of active deals from qualification to close
- Reviewing, contacting, and qualifying inbound leads
- Turning inbound leads into active deals
- Forecasting, tracking, and reporting revenue
- Continually conducting demos and/or discovery calls
- Working collaboratively with marketing to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new services
- Generating new leads through outbound prospecting
- Working from the ApexDrop Sales Playbook
- Working directly with management on key contracts
- Driving revenue individually and with the team
- Participate in monthly sales life-cycle flow meetings with non-managed Company Contractors (Getters and Keepers working together)
- Broad knowledge and experience with social media platforms (e.g. Instagram and Youtube)
- The general comfort level for working with and learning new software
- Willingness to read specific sales-related materials; consistently train as necessary
- A general understanding of influencer marketing preferred
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Communication preferred but not required
- 5 Years of Sales experience in a related sales or SAAS environment
- Proven track record of quota attainment
Perks and Benefits
- After successful completion of the 90 day probationary period you get to keep your laptop ( Mac or PC)
- Remote-based company that invests in solid tech to make your day efficient and effective
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401k
- Flexible Time Off Package
- Company Swag
About the Company
Since 2015, ApexDrop has been helping brands cultivate authenticity in their social media marketing, providing an escape from the inundation of ads. Our agency facilitates connecting brands with real people who use social media for engagement and connection, not just selling.
Our mission is empowering creators and amplifying brands. We are here to accelerate the shift in power from ads and algorithms to creators and consumers — because we believe the most human brands win.
Our three core values are summed up in three words – playmakers. authenticity. and tenacity. We’re a group of playmakers that believe success comes from helping others get what they want. We remain true to ourselves and others, never compromising our integrity. We’re determined, never settling and aiming to be 1% better every day.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs