Account Executive (Remote)
Account Executive | Learning Genie | El Salvador
Work from Home, Weekends OFF, Fast Growth Opportunities!
*Applicants from Central American countries are welcome to apply
*ONLY resumes in English will be accepted.
Learning Genie Inc is a fast-growing education technology company in Carlsbad, California. We have been featured on ABC 10 News and San Diego Business Journal. We are a group of innovators, acting fast to the needs of the customers, and aim to lead big changes in the industry in the 21st century.
It is a startup, fast-paced environment, and fit for those who are constantly looking for changes, impacts, and winnings. Individuals who are not expecting fast growth and only looking for an easy job will not be a good fit.
**Why Learning Genie?**
Are you a high-energy, results-oriented professional seeking an environment that values innovation and thrives on fast-paced challenges? Look no further. At Learning Genie, we’re not just a startup; we’re a game-changing force. We’re seeking individuals who are not just comfortable with change, but who actively seek it, drive it, and thrive on it. This is not a place for those who simply want an easy job—this is where ambitious professionals who want to make an impact and experience rapid growth thrive.
**About the Role**
As an Account Executive at Learning Genie, you’ll start as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to gain an in-depth understanding of our product and market. After just six months, you’ll have the opportunity to transition into an Account Executive position, where you’ll play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth and forging lasting client relationships.
The AE we’re looking for is a results-driven, proactive, and true A player with proven sales /business development success. The style of sales is consultative and you are required to truly understand clients’ needs and propose a solution, and get buy-in from all stakeholders.
Qualified candidates are eager to learn, and quickly find a path to lead to the results. Feel confident making phone calls and emails to prospective clients to build rapport and assess the fit, delivering demonstrations of the product, and working with the prospect throughout the whole sales process.
- Delivering demos of our platform on a daily basis
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients by understanding their pain points and anticipating their needs
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communications between upper management and the SDR team
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices
- Mastering the product and value proposition for each segment and fast learner to become an expert in the customer problem/solution space.
- Delivering demos to our prospects, and proposing solutions starting the sales process.
- Disciplined and proactively follow up on deals to identify and resolve roadblocks.
- Solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Nurturing current prospects, and working with them all the way through closing the deal
- Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings, and client meetings; research and assist with program development for existing clients and new prospects
Required skills and qualifications
- Two years of experience in an Account Executive or similar role reporting directly to Sales Manager
- Proven experience in B2B sales with a track record of working on 40+ deals a year simultaneously (for some long sales cycles) and a 40%+ of closing rate.
- Ability to craft solutions based on clients’ needs
- Ability to negotiate costs and services and provide value-adding solutions
- Proficiency with CRM software and an aptitude for learning new systems
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Associate’s degree (or equivalent) in business or a related discipline
- Bilingual person (Spanish-English)
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
What do we offer
- Competitive Base salary above the local market
- Very good commissions based on the quota of revenues