Next Level Impacts
Account Executive (Remote)
Account Executive | Next Level Impacts | United States
Medical Devices sales role requires an individual to sell and present our products to existing and potential physicians within Endoscopy, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary. The role also involves providing in-service presentations to clinicians to explain the use of new products. The employee will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure that their needs are met. Additionally, the employee will collaborate with the marketing and sales staff to stay up-to-date on new products, provide customer feedback, and ensure timely delivery of products.
The territory will cover Philadelphia and Eastern PA as well as New Jersey.
*Must live in either state.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new clients and existing accounts by regularly meeting with them to demonstrate and explain the benefits of our products.
- Identifying potential customers and introducing them to our products.
- Monitoring clients’ satisfaction with our products and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Preparing pricing contracts and submitting them to clients.
- Collaborating with our marketing and sales staff to ensure timely delivery of the right products.
- Providing feedback to the organization about product needs and possible innovations.
- Preparing monthly sales reports and participating in sales training meetings.
- Staying informed about our and competitor products.
- Achieving personal performance goals for sales volume, new contacts, and other related sales results.
- Traveling to perform sales duties with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Three years of direct sales experience, preferably in selling tangible medical products.
- Effective communication skills.
- Motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Excellent oral presentation skills and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to learn and explain the use of medical equipment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Strong organization and documentation skills.
- Ability to travel extensively and work long hours as required.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
- New client establishment and existing account maintenance.
- Product demonstration and customer service.
- Customized drawing preparation and pricing contract preparation/submittal.
- Problem-solving and product pricing decision making.
- Sales reports and product knowledge.
- Goal setting and achievement.