Account Manager Finance And Manufacturing (Remote)
Account Manager Finance And Manufacturing | NVIDIA | Mexico
You must be able to effectively communicate NVIDIA product roadmaps, strategies and customer outcomes while deeply understanding how this helps our enterprise operation deliver value to our customers and increase revenue. Here lies an exceptional chance to become an integral part of the rapidly expanding realm of Artificial Intelligence, Data Center, and Cloud computing. By joining us, you’ll actively contribute to shaping the future generation of computing and visualization solutions poised to revolutionize the market. Seize this remarkable opportunity to leave your mark on the forefront of technological advancement.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will be responsible for all aspects of strategy creation and implementation, forecasting, sales account management, training and education to a select number of enterprise customers.
- Be the key point of contact and relationship owner for a defined set of customers
- Build key accounts into strategic partners, and drive sustaining revenue, market share growth and product footprint
- Work closely with our partners ecosystem to build and execute go-to-market plans to accelerate growth and adoption of the enterprise solutions
- Building winning capabilities and leading change
- Experience working with Enterprise Customers and startups.
- Contributing to the long term success of the Financial and Manufacture industries vertical by being a collaborative leader amongst your peers. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
- Evangelize the use of NVIDIA’s platform, products and technologies to your customers and partners
- Ability to travel as needed
What We Need To See
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience selling solutions to senior executives at named accounts
- A real passion for getting things done in a dynamic sales and technology environment
- Demonstrated track record leading significant revenue and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally
- Strong English and Spanish skills in communication, presentation and business acumen
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- MBA or graduate degree
- Adept at stabilizing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goal
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy
- Track record of successfully growing revenue for new innovative technology based solutions
- Ability to generate new pipeline on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead in a matrix-managed team culture
- Knowing Portuguese language is a plus
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!