Ad Operations Specialist (Remote)
Ad Operations Specialist | Isla Marketing | United States
Do you thrive on maximizing ROI and love diving deep into data analytics? Are you looking for a chance to make a big impact?
If so, we are looking for you to join our team as an Ad Operations Specialist!
About Isla Marketing
At Isla Marketing, we are passionate about driving results through performance marketing strategies. Our proprietary ad management system allows us to easily launch, manage and optimize campaigns across all major ad platforms for a wide variety of niches.
As a startup, we thrive on creativity, agility, and a culture of relentless problem-solving. We’re a tight-knit team that values collaboration, transparency, and a growth mindset. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to wear multiple hats, take ownership of projects, and make a tangible difference from day one. We foster an environment where ideas are heard, and everyone’s voice matters.
Our team is composed of highly skilled professionals who thrive on the ever-evolving challenges of the digital marketing world. We believe in staying ahead of the curve, leveraging cutting-edge technologies, and harnessing the power of data analytics to create highly targeted and effective marketing campaigns.
Our team is growing, are you ready to join us and make a big impact?
- Create lead generation/performance marketing ad campaigns across various ad platforms such as Social (FB, IG, TikTok), Search (Google, Yahoo) and Native (Taboola, Outbrain, RevContent)
- Monitor performance and performing optimizations in order to improve various KPI’s such as cost per lead, cost per call, etc.
- Launch and fine-tune Social (FB, IG, TikTok), Search (Google, Yahoo) and Native (Taboola, Outbrain, RevContent) digital ad campaigns for maximum impact
- Stay ahead of the game, always one step ahead with the latest in ad operations
ON OUR TEAM, YOU’LL ENJOY
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive total rewards program, including medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program, including a company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Stipends for learning and wellness
- Flexibility – remote and hybrid options are available
- Paid lunch daily
- …and so much more!
- You have 2+ yeas experience in ad operations, preferably within a startup or digital marketing environment
- You have strong analytical skills and enjoy connecting the dots and using data to make informed decisions.
- You’re a problem solver – When challenges pop up, you can tackle them head-on.
- You look for process optimization, including tweaking details to improve performance.