Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance plans, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k with corporate contribution, and FSA plan, Company-paid 12 weeks parental leave policy, Paid Time Off.
Agency Success Associate (Remote)
Agency Success Associate | Openly | USA |
Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up. We are re-envisioning and enhancing every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of exceptional, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets, spanning technology, data science, product, marketing, sales, service, claims handling, finance, etc.
Now is the perfect time to join the journey. Here’s why
- It’s working. We’re in multiple states and on our way to operating countrywide. We have thousands of agents selling our product and millions of dollars of annual customer premiums.
- We’re well-backed & stable. We closed our $75M Series C fundraise. We are supported by some of the top investors globally, including Google’s “Gradient” AI-focused fund, Obvious Ventures (Beyond Meat, etc.), and Advance Venture Partners.
- It’s not too late! Despite this traction and stability, we’re still early enough in the journey that there’s time to make a real difference during Openly’s formative period.
If you’d like to understand more about Openly’s mission, consider checking out this video (https://vimeo.com/267654520) from a company pitch we gave several years ago at Techstars.
The Agency Success Associate is responsible for profitable growth, specifically by increasing sales production and strengthening relationships with existing agencies. This critical role operates within the Openly sales organization by collaborating with team members to execute onboarding support and account penetration, enabling rapid adoption of Openly’s product, increasing sales productivity, and maintaining account retention. Opportunities to join a team like this don’t come up often, so if this sounds right up your alley, then keep reading and join our ever-growing team!
- Exceptional Agency Results
- Drive exceptional results with agency partners for quality, growth, and retention.
- Provide feedback about Rate, UW, risk classifications within the local markets to product, UW and other ASM partners.
- Delivery on key named account targets
- Be Loved
- Consistent engagement with agencies that delight them
- Initiate increased policies sales per agent, agent engagement, agent NPS, retention and quality of book.
- Administer incentives (where applicable) and contests aimed at increasing sales profitably
- Day to day activities
- Engage with agents digitally with phone calls, zoom meetings, video messages, texts etc.. to drive profitable growth in accounts
- Move agents within segments up-channel in quality and quantity of production
- Collaborate and execute with peers in market (Sr ASM / ASM / Insurance Product) to improve results of agencies
- At least 5% of travel on an as needed basis
- Must be able to multitask and problem solve
- 1+ years of experience with Property & Casualty Insurance with a strong background in sales
- A passion for helping partner agencies
- Strong organizational, negotiation, and value-based selling skills
- Strong oral and written communication with the ability to manage large and small audiences, whether remote or in-person
- A customer-centric mindset with the ability to quickly establish trust and credibility
- Insurance product knowledge and the ability to gather additional knowledge rapidly
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google products along with experience working with a CRM
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus program, equity position in a start-up company
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance plans, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k with corporate contribution, and FSA plan
- Company-paid 12 weeks parental leave policy
- The company fully embraces the “work-from-anywhere in the US” mentality, even before COVID restrictions.
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, fast-paced, startup environment
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and currently residing in the US will be considered.
Openly is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Openly is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Openly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities under applicable law.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs