Ai Prompt Engineer Gt School (Remote)
Ai Prompt Engineer Gt School | Crossover | United States
At gt.school, we’re challenging traditional educational paradigms with cutting-edge technology and innovative thinking. Our mission is to empower students and educators by creating exceptional EdTech tools that revolutionize the learning experience at scale. As part of our dynamic and passionate team, you’ll help develop groundbreaking AI-based products and services that encourage learning, growth, and empowerment for American students nationwide.
We are seeking a dedicated and innovative AI Prompt Engineer to join our core Academic team. In this role, you’ll be focusing on iterating on generative AI prompts for Advanced Placement (AP), Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT), and K-12 education levels. Your work will be pivotal in enhancing the academic effectiveness of our AI tools, which play a significant role in the academic progression of students using our programs.
To support your learning and development, you’ll receive mentorship and coaching from gt.school’s Vice President of Strategy & Operations and our Chief Product Officer, which will result in endless opportunities for growth.
Join us and let’s shape a future where learning knows no bounds!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop, and refine generative AI prompts for AP, SAT, and K-12 for a wide range of subjects.
- Evaluate the quality and educational effectiveness of the content produced by our AI systems against defined quality bars, in structured datasets.
- Collaborate closely with the academic team to ensure AI-generated content aligns with curriculum standards and learning objectives.
- Continually improve our AI models based on feedback, student performance data, and advancements in AI technology.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to AI-generated content to ensure a seamless learning experience for our students.
AI Prompt Engineer key responsibilities
- Experience with generative AI for producing content – you already understand the limitations, pitfalls, and best practices.
- Scored 5s on APs (Advanced Placement Exams) & 1500+/2300+ on SAT or 34+ on ACT exams in high school
- Basic coding skills (AP Computer Science A level is enough)
- Able to work the majority of your 40 weekly hours between 3 AM and 5 PM CST, Monday through Friday.
gt.school is a stealth EdTech startup in Austin, Texas, the center of educational innovation in the US. Our unique approach leverages 50+ years of learning science, cutting-edge data analytics and high-performance life skills coaching. In doing so, we can help students learn 5x faster and unlock their full potential in both academics and in life. We are a remote-first company that hires globally via Crossover.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-5070-US-Flagstaf-AIPromptEngine.011