Application Support Specialist Tier (Remote)
Application Support Specialist Tier | OneLocal | Colombia
At OneLocal, we know that marketing isn’t just about buying ads anymore. We also know how hard it is to keep up with rapidly-changing technologies. OneLocal provides SaaS solutions to small and medium businesses (SMBs) across the world. We offer our clients 10 digital marketing solution products that are impactful on their own, but even better together. We aim to be the perfect solutions partner by bringing together the right mix of technologies and local marketing expertise.
We’re looking for an Application Support Specialist (tier 2) to join our Customer Success team. The Support Specialist is responsible for the resolution of client-related tickets coming from internal and external stakeholders. The role involves working closely with the rest of the Client Success teams (Client Implementation, Account Management, etc.) to ensure we create the best client experience possible. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, pro-active and looking to join a fast-growing technology company. The core value of the Customer Success team is being client-centric.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Take inbound support messages (Intercom) and calls, providing the best service for our customers
- Document solutions to common and complex issues, resulting in customer-facing knowledge articles
- Follow up with customers to ensure resolution and maintain satisfaction
- Work directly with other delivery teams (ex: External Talent Team) to ensure all client deliverables will be met on time
- Collaborate with engineering & dev teams as necessary for issue resolution and product improvements
What You Bring
- At least 2 years of experience in technical support and troubleshooting for software products
- Experience working with small / medium sized businesses (SMBs) is an asset
- Experience building great relationships with customers is an asset (retail/customer service/call centre/hospitality)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Strong customer focus with the ability to translate technical concepts into easy to follow instructions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to empathize and put the customer at ease
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to have a major impact at a growing company that is helping small and medium sized businesses grow their digital presence
- Remote first: We have committed to a remote-first work environment. This means our roles are open to candidates who can work between the core hours of 9am – 5pm EST
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 paid personal days
- Stock options in a YC backed start-up
- Virtual social events: coffee chats with your colleagues and weekly happy hours!
At OneLocal, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly create the best company culture possible. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experience, and perspectives regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, disability, and national origin.