Architect Project Manager (Remote)
Architect Project Manager | Cyberjin | United States
This position is responsible for providing project design, construction administration, and for building client relationships for architectural projects in the Southeast (SC, NC, LA, FL, GA, etc.). Project experience in commercial (office laboratories) aviation (terminals, hangars, support facilities), transportation (weigh stations, rest stops, support facilities) and ports / marinas facilities and other building types are desirable experience for the ideal candidate. The position will work under the VP of Architecture and coordinate with the Building Construction Services manager in SC.
- Design schematic development plans for building/complexes to include land planning and interior design.
- Prepare concept designs and programming studies working with project managers.
- Prepare design and contract documents in all phases, including contracts, general and technical specifications.
- Research materials and building assemblies with basic knowledge of materials and methods.
- Prepare and coordinate drawings and specifications with other internal and external disciplines/consultants.
- Prepare graphics, presentations, contract drawings, regulatory submissions and maintain project record information.
- Responsible for estimates/calculations, design review and project scheduling in coordination with project management teams.
- Verify all design aspects comply with local code jurisdiction and work independently to apply code provisions and design procedures.
- Utilize cost effective LEED compliant integrations in complex designs when possible
- Perform site visits and document field/site reports.
- Answering Requests for Information (RFI’s) and reviewing construction phase submittals.
- Assist with proposal development and Request for Proposal (RFP) responses.
- Develop and maintain positive team, customer, and client relationships.
- Professional degree (BArch or MArch) from an NAAB accredited university.
- Architect License is required; SC License desired.
- Must be able to obtain a license in South Carolina and North Carolina within 90 days of start.
- Minimum 10 years of architectural design experience, preferably with aviation and transportation facilities included.
- Proficient in Revit and BIM 360, knowledgeable in AutoCAD. Skills in 3-D presentation and rendering (ex. Sketch-Up, Artlantis, Lumion, etc.) skills are desired.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office suite, Microsoft Project. Specifications (E-specs experience desired).
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), organizational skills, attention to detail, be proactive in nature, and have exceptional technology skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to provide efficient and cost-effective solutions to achieve high client satisfaction.
- Must be a US Citizen or Legal Resident .
- Pre-employment screening is required.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit for an extended period at a computer workstation.
- Hand and eye coordination adequate for computer data entry.
- Visually observe and differentiate details and colors of objects .
- Adjust to interruption and changes.
- Ability to travel and tour work sites on occasion.
- When visiting job sites, must be able to work in hot, cold, and noisy work areas.
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday with some weekend may be required as needed by the project.
- The position is full-time and is based on a 40-hour work week.
- The office is open from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday.
Powered by JazzHR