Art Director (Remote)
Art Director | lastminute.com | Switzerland
lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do “whatever makes them pink”.
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. We run our business in 17 languages and 40 countries, with more than 1,500 employees spread across our offices worldwide, developing our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We are looking for a Art Director that will join our in-house Creative team working side by side with other Designers and the Creative Director, also collaborating with our Internal Communication department. Our goal is to inspire and enrich the life of our customers by making their experience memorable and “wow”.
- Create attractive key visuals and produce final assets for Brand, Media and Corporate projects and campaigns (mainly digital but also print)
- Collaborate with the Copy team in the definition of creative concepts
- Collaborate with UX and Product teams in the definition of the vision for the websites visual identity and own the creation of visual assets for the websites
- Manage Data visualization, image selection and create engaging moodboards, and presentations
- Support the creation and maintenance of the Brand identities and the guidelines of the products and Brands of the Group
- Guarantee the visual and communication consistency and evolution of all the Group’s brands in all channels, being always up to date with the latest trends.
Please, note we will consider only applications with a web or PDF portfolio linked.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and a fluent english
- Efficient and organized methodology working with short deadlines, supporting international cross-functional teams or acting independently
- Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of Design / Communication
- 3 year of experience as Junior Art or Visual Designer
- Skills in photo editing, ability with illustration, data visualization and icon design
- High Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign. After Effects and Premiere are a plus) and UX/UI design software (Figma, Sketch)
- Very Good Knowledge of Google tools (Slides, Docs, Sheets)
- Good Knowledge and passion for the Digital Marketing area
- Good Knowledge of the main print techniques
- Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- User focused keeping the customer at the heart of everything
- Creative mindset and problem solver
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Strong collaborator, bringing everyone together to deliver on a single vision
- Very high patience when “I want the logo bigger” request comes
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, open-minded team player, capable of interacting across all levels of the organization
- End to end vision and out of the box thinking. Strong functional approach to the design activities, efficient methodology with a glittered unicorn soul
- Elaborate the Creative Director guidance developing consistent ideas and concepts to be shared with the main stakeholders and the production.
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Receive a voucher after some years in the company
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave according to local laws
- Welfare platform (Corporate Benefits) where you will find dedicated discounts with more than 1500 partners.