Mint Green Group
Assistant Marketing Manager (Remote)
Assistant Marketing Manager | Mint Green Group | Canada
Note To All Interested Candidates:
Sure, we’re looking for an all-star player who has the chops and the experience to take this role by the horns and run with it. But talent alone doesn’t cut it for us.
Our actions are guided by our values of Respect, Commitment, Creativity, Teamwork and Fun. These aren’t just words to us, but are values we push ourselves to work by and inspire in others.
We’re a passionate group of hard-working people, obsessed with sales and service.
We know nothing matters more than a happy customer and that saying “that’s not my job” gets us nowhere.
We know how fun it feels to win, and love pushing ourselves towards that rush.
As a leading sports-lifestyle distribution company with 45+ years of success under our belts, we’re firing on all cylinders to take our company to the next level with a stable of world-class brands.
The good news? YOU could be a part of it.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Location: Remote work with regular travel to Toronto & Montreal.
TRAVEL: Potential for occasional travel to support events & activations.
Position Summary: The AMM will support marketing initiatives across our stable of brands. They will have strong organizational skills and solid knowledge of the Golf & Tennis markets.
- Assist in the execution and tracking of a strategic marketing plan, including marketing budgets, any required creative briefs, workback schedules, and marketing calendars for all Key Accounts.
- Support initiatives targeting the retail environment as an effective marketing touchpoint to engage consumers with the brands we represent, drive sell-thru, and elevate brand relevance and/or leadership.
- Assist the Director of Marketing in managing the marketing workflow and completing ad hoc tasks that arise to ensure deliverables remain on time.
- Support the development and maintenance of internal tools, including trackers, promo staff roster directory and programs.
- Foster relationships between sales leads and reps to understand the needs in-market and deliver marketing materials that address those needs.
- Contribute to local marketplace execution of global brand campaigns. Work effectively with our global partners to ensure that all Canadian marketing efforts are aligned with the global direction of the brands.
- Support the fulfillment of existing sponsorship contracts and obligations.
- Stay engaged and updated on latest industry trends and competitor activities.
Skills & Experience:
- You are a tech-savvy individual with a strong attention to detail.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- You have 3 – 6 years of experience working in marketing, preferably in the retail sector.
- Familiarity with the retail environment including the creation of POS experiences, in-store storytelling, consumer engagement and retail activations is desired.
- You have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Power Point.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are ambitious, hardworking and are intrinsically motivated.
- Knowledge of golf, tennis and other sports is beneficial.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Marketing: 4 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-10-13
Expected start date: 2023-10-16