Associate Director Project Management (Remote)
Associate Director Project Management | IQVIA | UK
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Direct, supervise and manage project(s) and/or multi-project programs ensuring the quality of deliverables on time and within budget. Ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
- Manage the scope of work, objectives, timelines, quality of deliverables, and other project management activities for the project(s) and/or multi-project program(s).
- Serve as primary project/escalation contact with internal and external customers to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules adhered to.
- Develop project plans for all phases of the project and associated deliverables. .
- Review the project budget and scope of work, including management of project budget(s) to meet financial and company goals, proactively ensuring adherence to change control processes.
- Supervise maintenance of project management information and data tracking systems.
- Direct project activities for Project Manager(s) regarding their project-oriented tasks to ensure that project milestones are met.
- Evaluate impact of risks, develop and implement quality and risk management plans for minimizing impact on project objectives and deliverables.
- Continually review and ensure adequate internal and external resources are available to meet project deliverables and milestones.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement processes for assigned projects.
- Participate in RFP development and sales/proposal presentations; evaluate feasibility of potential programs and impact on company operations and goals.
- Provide technical expertise and project management experience to Project Manager(s) and training efforts.
- Serve as a project management liaison with other groups within IQVIA.
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree Req
- 10 years related experience including 6 years project management experience Req Or
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Good team leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com