Azure Devops Engineer (Remote)
Azure Devops Engineer | Protech Talent | Germany
Azure Devops Engineer
Location: Hybrid in Munich or fully remote in Germany
Salary: up to €105K per year + guaranteed 5% bonus
Job type: full-time Permanent position
Language: English speaking, German is a plus
As cyber risks become an every increasingly important topic in our digitalized world, what if you could be part of the solution? At our client, you can be.
Our client is building a SaaS product that provides full clarity for decision makers to eliminate cyber risks. With superior data, innovative risk assessment tools, and proven methods, our client’s product can analyse cyber risks with qualitative and quantitative metrics to manage and solve these security problems.
With services ranging from risk transparency, defence optimization, scenario planning and risk monitoring , our clients mission is to become the go to provider for any data related requests in the cybersecurity space and be the gold standard for cyber risk quantification.
On top of this, they are 100% backed by a large well established German company, meaning you get the best of both worlds, challenging and rewarding work in a quick moving start-up, with the security or a larger Organisation.
If you want to work on a market changing product, in a high performing team with interesting problems to solve, apply today!
- Be the bridge between development and operations!
- Design, implement, and maintain automated deployment and configuration processes for various environments
- Be involved in and influence important architecture discussions
- Complete support tasks and help developer’s to create the best possible application and processes
- Integrate development tools and processes to improve collaboration between development and operations teams
- Continuously monitor, measure, and optimize system performance, availability, and scalability
- Responsibility for release management, including planning, coordination, and execution of software releases
- Identify and implement security, reliability, and efficiency improvements
- Assist in troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues in the production environment
Qualifications & skills:
- 5 years+ experience as an Azure Devops Engineer
- Speak and write fluent in English – German knowledge is a plus
- Can communicate ideas clearly and work well with team members to create the best solutions
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps principles
- Excellent problem solving skills and a proactive approach to work
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent qualification
- In-depth knowledge of software development and management as well as system administration
- Advanced experience in configuring and managing Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructures, especially strong in PaaS and SaaS
- Deep knowledge of CI/CD, containerization (Docker; Kubernetes), and automation tools (ARM and Bicep)
- Strong knowledge of script programming (Powershell; Bash)
- Hands on experience with Azure monitoring solutions
- 5% Yearly bonus
- An additional bonus/incentive plan based on company performance!
- Latest technical equipment provided
- Take the lead in the cyber risk quantification revolution
- Work remotely or in a Hybrid format whichever you prefer
- Build a market leading product
- Work with highly skilled peers, in an open feedback and communicative environment, continuing to build your skills