Branded Technology Territory Manager (Remote)
Branded Technology Territory Manager | Wilbur-Ellis | United States
Do you have 5 years of agricultural experience with a high degree of leadership ability including building relationships with cross-functional team members? Do you have experience Managing a Sales Portfolio and executing a written Business Plan? Do you have a strong Agronomic background? If so, we want to hear from YOU!
For a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, and tremendous growth
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
The role of the BTBS Regional Territory Manager is to create demand, enhance sales as the “Product Champion”, and be the main contact for the field sales staff regarding all Branded (Actives, Adjuvants, Nutrition, and Organic) Products. This position provides sales, technical, forecasting, pricing, and sales planning support.
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- Ability to assist with creating and maintaining product sales support materials for the region with assistance and direction from the Branded Products and Strategic Marketing teams
- Follow corporate, Branded Products Team, and Wilbur-Ellis brand strategies
- Ability to support the development and implementation of internal and external marketing programs
- Experience Managing a Sales Portfolio and executing a written Business Plan
- 5 years of actual sales experience preferred
- Experience working with Product Forecasts
- Basic understanding of pricing principles and margin generation
- Strong Agronomic background is a must
- Experience scouting crops and making recommendations is preferred
- Strong Nutrition background with a solid understanding of the Fertilizer business
- Understanding of research trials and the value of data
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- Strong ability to represent the region on the Branded Products Team
- Demonstrated direction-setting around regional forecasting processes
- Skill in providing sales coaching and motivation
- A high degree of leadership ability including building relationships with cross-functional team members
- Excellent written and verbal and presentation communication skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to set priorities
- Skill in creative and critical thinking, especially around idea initiation for new branded products (in collaboration with Product Development)
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
- Promote existing research data generated within the Branded Products group to support what we are doing within the Branded Team
- Simply stated we have extensive research data supporting why we are bringing a new Branded Product to market
- This territory manager must deliver that data in a credible manner to generate interest and determine if there is a fit
- Then advocate for the validation work at a local level to confirm that the product has a fit and will accomplish the stated goal below
- Promote products that provide value for our crop selection. It should either save the grower money, increase yield, or increase the quality
- Performing and assisting with internal Sales Team, Dealer, and Grower product meetings
- Providing pricing guidance to the field sales staff on Branded Products
- Assisting in developing annual area, branch, and personal sales goals
- Provide Branded Product communication to all levels of Wilbur-Ellis within the region, including product introductions, product updates/positioning, and other product support materials that are developed.
- Enhancing the ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ensuring processes are managed for maximum efficiency (Pricing – ASAP 2.0, Forecasting – ADAPT, and Business Planning Template)
Compensation and Benefits:
- In compliance with all states and cities that require transparency of pay, the base compensation for this position ranges from $98,800 – $128,400 per year. Note that wages may vary based on location, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for a company vehicle, vacation, holidays, health, dental, vision, mental health, retirement plan, and other benefits.
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed, specialty chemicals, and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed 100 years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a dedication to quality work, our customers, and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits, and a tradition of promotion from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.
Follow our career social media accounts!
branded products branded technology adjuvants wilbur ellis actives nutrition organic products wilbur ellis south dakota huron sales rep sales sales wilbur ellis crop sourcing fertilizer branded products branded technology adjuvants wilbur ellis actives nutrition organic products wilbur ellis south dakota huron sales rep sales sales wilbur ellis crop sourcing fertilizer branded products branded technology adjuvants wilbur ellis actives nutrition organic products wilbur ellis south dakota huron sales rep sales sales wilbur ellis crop sourcing fertilizer branded products branded technology adjuvants wilbur ellis actives nutrition organic products wilbur ellis south dakota huron sales rep sales sales wilbur ellis crop sourcing fertilizer