Business Development Advisor (Remote)
Business Development Advisor | Anzu.io | Japan
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, and by monetizing the entire game session, they benefit from consistent and reliable revenue streams. Supporting all major and custom built game engines, and a full-stack ad monetization solution that provides complete control over ad placements makes Anzu the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Backed by Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, Samsung Next, Bandai Namco Entertainment 021 Fund, WPP, PayPal Ventures and many other prominent investors, Anzu is on a mission to make advertising in games better. Better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers. Learn more.
We are looking for a motivated, hands-on Business Development Advisor to join us in Japan to grow our portfolio of mobile, PC, and console games who use our ad monetization solution. The successful candidate will identify, prospect, cultivate, and build relationships, negotiate and close deals with game publishers, and help them monetize their games with Anzu.
To be successful, you must have a comprehensive understanding of mobile and video game publishing organizations and businesses, specifically ad monetization. You should also be able to understand, manage, and negotiate monetization product solutions with game publishers, handle long business cycles, and convey a high level of expertise when speaking and presenting to prospects.
Please note the contract will be based on advisory terms, and the advisor will invoice Anzu monthly.
- Locate games relevant for Anzu’s monetization solution and negotiate agreements with top decision-makers.
- Conduct and drive BD strategies, manage pipeline reporting, and provide market insights to drive revenue growth and product enhancement
- Work very closely with different business teams to prioritize and support decision-making with publishers and Anzu HQ
- Create economic and financial models that support business decisions
- Constantly review solutions to maximize revenue amongst the new publishers you ultimately acquire and collaborate with the Publisher Operations Growth team to grow opportunities
- Collect customer feedback and stay current on market trends to refine and improve sales pitches and strategies and regularly present the findings to the Senior Leadership
- Represent Anzu at industry events and conferences and manage the teams’ presence at each event
- Use internal BI and analytical tools to drive business decisions, process decisions, and improvements
- 3+ years of experience in business development, sales, prospecting, or sales development in the video game sector
- Creative program and solution selling ability, including financial analysis, forecasting, and imaginative deal structures that achieve ROI
- An understanding of how mobile ad networks operate, including familiarity with associated business models, mediation, ad-serving technology, ad exchanges, programmatic advertising, etc. (advantage)
- Ability to understand and articulate technical products and services in detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple objectives in a high-paced environment
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, multi-task competent, and able to manage a daily schedule
- Ability to network, open doors, and maintain strong relationships in the industry that result in long-term business partnerships
- Motivation to seek out knowledge in industry publications and by following industry leaders
- Competitive and assertive with the ability to improve our processes to improve Anzu’s presence and mission.
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid and remote working initiatives and teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise and working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with an inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
Related JobsSee more All Other Remote Jobs