Business Development Manager Greenhydrogen (Remote)
Business Development Manager Greenhydrogen | Jobot | United States
Bus Dev Manager for Industrial Hydrogen Products
This Jobot Job is hosted by Katherine Opie
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 – $170,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are seeking an outside sales-oriented Manager of Business Development (BD) to join our team. This role reports to a Senior Director.
Apply today to join a small but mighty team who has a successful track record working together! The right person for this role will have experience with outward-facing, OEM sales for new products in the nascent hydrogen and CNG markets of North America.
The right candidate for this BD Manager opportunity will be comfortable in “hunter mode” as well as creating business cases to advance proposals.
Why join us?
Generous salary with variable bonus, based on performance and goal attainment
Live/work remotely with minimal on-site presence
~25-40% travel in North America/EU (depending on where you are based)
Excellent growth opportunity in an exciting, up-and-coming industry
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to identify and engage new North American industrial hydrogen customers and applications. This role is critical to our mission of driving growth and innovation in the hydrogen sector.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the technical sales of Hydrogen And/or CNG B2B market.
Demonstrable knowledge of or experience with the Hydrogen/CNG market segment is required for consideration.
Duties include tracking market trends, demand forecasting (SIOP), business capture, proposal support, and contract negotiation.
- Develop and implement plans for industrial hydrogen applications
- Manage the entire sales cycle from identifying potential clients to closing deals
- Maintain a deep understanding of the industrial hydrogen market, leveraging this knowledge to inform business strategies
- Manage projects related to valve, fluid control, and high-pressure systems, ensuring they meet quality, cost, and schedule objectives
- Oversee the design and production of various components including defense valves, industrial valves, manifolds, and regulators.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or related field. (An MBA, PMP or other advanced education is preferred)
- 5+ years of business development experience for industrial hydrogen
- Strong knowledge of hydrogen applications in industrial engineering
- Experience in prototype development and new product introductions (NPIs)
- Solid understanding of industrial hydrogen and/or CNG market
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!