Business Development Specialist (Remote)
Business Development Specialist | Rootstack | Colombia
- Previous jobs in software development companies
- Technical experience or knowledge in software development
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE DO NOT APPLY.
Roles: Senior Business Developer
Rootstack has been building websites, applications and automation solutions for more than 11 years. We are a company based in Panama, with offices in the US and Colombia. We provide services of nearshore staff augmentation, custom software development and software solutions
Looking for a Senior Business Developer to join our team. This is a permanent full-time position where strong communication skills are required. You will be joining our Sales Team to help source and attain new business in the US and Canada.
We desire a professional, motivated, results-driven Business Developer to engage potential clients. You will provide solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability.
The sales team is composed of 8 people and we are looking for a new member who is established in the US.
- Previous jobs on software development companies that does Nearshore development
- Have been part of a role focused on business development
- Curiosity to learn every day
- Excellent time management and prioritizing tasks
- Self-motivated individual that thrives in an entrepreneurial position.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior consultative sales background with cold-calling experience is a plus.
- Generation of qualified leads Interface with client executives to understand opportunities and transform them to business requirements.
- Coordinate in conjunction with other members of the sales team including presales and sales engineers, plan accurately the entire sales cycle from start to finish for delivery of customized business solutions to clients.
- Ensure response, providing customers with the solution needed.
- Identify and implement innovative business development and sales strategies by leveraging service offerings.
- Provide support to senior management in negotiations, due diligence and other business or alliance development needs.
- Develop strategic business relationships with key decision makers.
- Convert business requirements to detailed tasks for estimating a project
- Excellent working environment
- Private medical insurance (after 4 months)
- Proficiency-based compensation
- Monthly team-building activities
- Annual budget for courses and certifications
- Birthday free (after 6 months)
- In-house weekly english classes
- $500 signing bonus
- Productivity and proactivity
- Dedicated to technology
- Determination before work and the problems to solve
- More information: https://rootstack.com/en/talent
- Monday to Friday, full time.
- Depending on skills and experience.