C Developer Trilogy (Remote)
C Developer Trilogy | Crossover | Canada
At Trilogy, an influential force in the software industry powering 100+ B2B SaaS products, we acknowledge the resilience of seasoned developers like you. Our products are carefully architected using simple, modular, high-quality code and cutting-edge AWS technologies, and we are on a mission to build many more. We entrust our engineers with codebase ownership, not just to solve intricate coding problems but to consistently deliver flawless features.
In this role, you won’t be confined to the maintenance of a single product, or mired in bureaucracy and managerial tasks. You will be a top-level contributor focusing purely on the technical aspects, transforming legacy on-prem products into efficient cloud-native solutions, and architecting new cloud-based engines from scratch. You will operate in a dynamic environment equipped with the necessary documentation and cloud-based development and test tools, liberating you from the infrastructure burdens so you can devote more energy to the core development work.
This is the perfect opportunity if you’re a C++ veteran with wide-ranging experience, and a robust problem-solving approach, who can thrive in a high-pressure environment. Join us in this challenging venture, push your potential to its limits, and redefine what’s possible in the software development realm!
What You Will Be Doing
- Modernizing legacy products, leveraging your skills to spearhead their transformation into cloud-native solutions.
- Applying your expertise to unravel and solve complex implementation challenges by making the appropriate technical decisions.
- Playing a crucial role in our software’s functionality and reliability, identifying and permanently fixing bugs and defects.
- Upholding our commitment to excellence by reviewing code from other developers, ensuring it meets our quality bars and prevents potential regressions.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Working on a single product: Our engineers handle multiple codebases and technologies and work on multiple releases every year.
- Mindless code writing: Every code change must consider architectural implications.
- Managing projects or tasks: We have automated management overhead so you can focus entirely on software development.
C++ Developer key responsibilities
Deliver flawless features and bug fixes that make customers delighted with Trilogy products.
- 10+ years of professional C/C++ software development experience with a track record of long-term projects across multiple companies
- Expertise in low-level and systems/network programming
- Excited to work close to hardware and with critical infrastructure
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4821-CA-Nunavut-C++Developer.002