Calypso Developer (Remote)
Calypso Developer | Photon | United States
We are looking for an experienced Calypso Developer to join our Digital Engineering Division.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1-minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
Primary Skills Required:
- Hands on experience on Development of Calypso platform and Calypso Version Upgrade.
- Experience in Calypso in implementing customizations and extensions XML based programming.
- Good Knowledge in Java / J2EE, Spring/Hibernate/JMS/ Calypso
- Knowledge of Operations workflows and Technical Knowledge – Java, XML, XSL, Unix Scripting Shell, Perl, SQL TSQL/PL SQL
- Previous project integration experience with development of API, trade/exchange workflows
- Working knowledge of Databases, including Design, SQL proficiency, and Stored Procedure creation.
- Should be familiar with Unix Environment (basic commands) and batch scripting languages
- Strong development skills with the ability to understand technical design and translate the same into a workable solution.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and work on the same to meet business requirements.
- The ideal candidates must be a Calypso Developer with core java experience.
- Excellent communication and technical writing are a must.
- The candidate must have hands-on experience with Calypso Development, Upgrade, and Customization.
- Design quality platform solutions and interfaces with various MSIM systems.
- Interact with multiple business stakeholders for requirements and support.
- Has participated in Calypso Upgrade projects, worked on OTC trade modules, Calypso installation and deployment.
- Additional Skills:
- 8+ years of experience with 5+ years of experience in Calypso Development
- Experience working with Source Code Management solutions.
- Familiarity with standard DevOps tools – Jenkins, Sonar, Jira
- • Application designing, development, testing, support, enhancements / bug-fixing.
- • Interact with functional and technical representatives of project teams to understand business functionalities, technical modules, integration mechanisms, and data sources.
- • Prepare test plans and conduct Unit, Integration, Regression, Performance, and Functional Testing using automated testing frameworks.