Change Management Senior Consultant (Remote)
Change Management Senior Consultant | Deloitte | Mexico
Bring your career into focus at Deloitte Americas Regional Delivery Center, we know that great people make great organizations.
Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We offer the opportunity to sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing technology business field.
Today you can be part of it in our offices in Queretaro, México. At Deloitte you’ll be able to:
- Work side by side with the best professionals, learning from your teammates and reaching success all as one team.
- Get to know and work side by side with the most important companies globally while helping them to reach their business goals.
- You will have countless learning opportunities and development, which will help you define the direction in which you want to take your career.
- Ability to exercise initiative, work independently, prioritize tasks, and work as a team member.
- Ability to, and experience managing multiple priorities and deliver commitments on time
- Ability to work collaboratively on projects.
- Creative problem solver.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation Skills
- Comfort combining both qualitative and quantitative analysis to solve business problems
- Strong business acumen, with ability to quickly translate theoretical concepts into practical outcomes that deliver business value.
- Change Management Methodologies
- ACMP, PROSCI, AKDAR, HCMBOK desirable
- Change Management Communications
- Change Impact Assessments, change readiness assessment, Stakeholder Analysis, Change Canvas and Change Management Strategy
- Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Teams, Strong Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Desired: Design Thinking, Operating Model
- 5+ Years in Organizational Change Management
- Proven experience in change management (stakeholder analysis, communication plan, change impact assessment, and change readiness assessment) for organizational transformations driven by technology such as ERPs, SAP, Oracle or similar.
- Consultancy experience preferred.
- Advanced English level
Every day your work will make an impact that matters. You will thrive in a dynamic culture of high performance, inclusion, flexibility, and build lifelong relationships within a powerful global network.
Possibility awaits, changes are inevitable and together we can make the difference. Apply now!
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
© 2022. For information, contact Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.