Claims Examiner Auto General Liability Bodily Injury Dallas Tx Residents (Remote)
Claims Examiner Auto General Liability Bodily Injury Dallas Tx Residents | Sedgwick | United States
A career at Sedgwick is where passion meets purpose to make a positive impact on the world through the people and organizations we serve. If you are someone who is driven to make a difference, who enjoys a challenge and above all, if you’re someone who cares, there’s a place for you here. Join us and contribute to Sedgwick being a great place to work.
Great Place to Work®
Most Loved Workplace®
Forbes Best-in-State Employer
Claims Examiner – Auto & General Liability / Bodily Injury | Dallas, TX Residents
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a global industry leader where you can bring your big ideas to help solve problems for some of the world’s best brands?
- Apply your knowledge and experience to adjudicate complex customer claims in the context of an energetic culture.
- Deliver innovative customer-facing solutions to clients who represent virtually every industry and comprise some of the world’s most respected organizations.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing, industry-leading global company known for its excellence and customer service.
- Leverage Sedgwick’s broad, global network of experts to both learn from and to share your insights.
- Take advantage of a variety of professional development opportunities that help you perform your best work and grow your career.
- Enjoy flexibility and autonomy in your daily work, your location, and your career path.
- Access diverse and comprehensive benefits to take care of your mental, physical, financial and professional needs.
ARE YOU AN IDEAL CANDIDATE? We are looking for driven individuals that embody our caring counts model and core values that include empathy, accountability, collaboration, growth, and inclusion.
Candidates may either work remotely or, if local, may report to the following office: Plano, TX 1+days/week.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: To analyze High-Level Auto & General Liability / Bodily Injury claims on behalf of our valued clients to determine benefits due, while ensuring ongoing adjudication of claims within service expectations, industry best practices, and specific client service requirements.
Essential Responsiblities May Include
- Analyzing and processing claims through well-developed action plans to an appropriate and timely resolution by investigating and gathering information to determine the exposure on the claim.
- Negotiating settlement of claims within designated authority.
- Communicating claim activity and processing with the claimant and the client.
- Reporting claims to the excess carrier and responding to requests of directions in a professional and timely manner.
Education & Licensing: 5+ years of claims management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Professional certification as applicable to line of business preferred.
Licensing / Jurisdiction Knowledge: Active adjusters license highly preferred. NY license preferred, not required.
TAKING CARE OF YOU
- Flexible work schedule.
- Referral incentive program.
- Career development and promotional growth opportunities.
- A diverse and comprehensive benefits offering including medical, dental vision, 401K on day one.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, consider applying for it anyway! Sedgwick is building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace and recognizes that each person possesses a unique combination of skills, knowledge, and experience. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Related JobsSee more All Other Remote Jobs