Client Service Analyst (Remote)
Client Service Analyst | Circana | United States
At Circana, we deliver growth to clients based on big data—our predictive analytics and forward-thinking insights help CPG, OTC, health care, retailers, and media companies remain relentlessly relevant, capture marketing share, connect with consumers, and deliver market-leading growth. The convergence of our proprietary, on-demand cloud-based technology and our client-focused colleagues leads to a seismic shift in drivers of success in all industries.
As innovators in Big Data starting with point-of-sale, Circana is looking for:
- Key point of client contact for service-related requests or issues.
- Ability to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks internally.
- Effectively synthesizes content written and orally.
- Demonstrated resiliency and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
- Ability to engage in a service-focused manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables.
- Strong project management and process skills.
- Ability to effectively work with virtual and diverse teams.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and utilize various computer software, including MS Excel.
- Ability to escalate issues to the right people appropriately.
- Administrative accountability-correctly tracks time and expenses using Circana systems, adheres to corporate policies and meets deadlines on corporate initiatives such as talent management.
To be successful as a Client Service Analyst you must possess and be able to:
- Manage content delivery for clients; including Content Delivery Client Satisfaction.
- Support exceeding revenue by high-quality service delivery and data.
- Coordinate and execute high-quality ongoing analytic and ad-hoc requests.
- Work very closely with our clients to produce ad hoc reports and presentations across strategic and tactical top-line applications.
- Use strong analytical skills to consult with our client’s sales, category management, and brand and trade marketing groups.
- Identify and develop Circana service opportunities with clients.
- Utilize creativity in identifying new techniques and processes.
- Establish and track critical metrics to measure progress against quality initiatives.
- Develop and leverage strong, collaborative relationships with information technology outsourcing (ITO) and Delivery teams.
- Ensure high-level coordination between Business Development and Client Insights.
What are the qualifications?
- 2+ years of experience working directly with clients
- Ability to engage in a consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to learn and utilize various computer software with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated expertise in translating data and analysis into relevant implications
- Marketing and/or sales with a premier Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) company
- Strong project management and process skills
- Flexibility of work schedule to cover night and weekend work when needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The below range reflects the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future. An employee’s position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. The salary range for this role is $35,000 to $80,000.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.
You can apply for this role through the Circana Careers website or Intranet site for internal candidates.