Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k match, Flexible time off policy.
Client Success Manager (Enterprise) (Remote)
Client Success Manager (Enterprise) | TigerConnect | USA |
TigerConnect transforms healthcare with the industry’s most widely adopted clinical collaboration platform – uniquely modernizing the way doctors, nurses, care teams, patients, and data connect. With solutions spanning care team communication, scheduling automation, alarm management and event notifications, nurse call, patient engagement and more, we accelerate productivity, reduce costs, and improve patient outcomes, safely and securely. More than 8,000 healthcare organizations trust us to deliver enterprise-ready solutions, making this possible with the right group of dedicated, thoughtful trailblazers. Today, private practice doctor’s offices, small and large hospice centers, and some of the largest healthcare organizations in the United States rely on TigerConnect. We’re a fun, hungry, smart, innovative group of eclectic people who are passionate about transforming the way clinical care teams work and communicate.
As a Client Success Manager, you will play a vital role in managing post-sales client relationships at various levels with some of the largest enterprise health systems in the world. You will focus on driving strong client retention through relationship trust, enterprise-wide adoption that fosters network effect, cross product adoption and client advocacy that contributes to business objectives such as gross and net retention. You will do this by building a trusted advisor client relationship through understanding and tracking their desired business outcomes and strategies, key metrics that continuously demonstrate value by optimizing workflows that leverage TigerConnect’s Communication and Collaboration Platform.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Establish and maintain strong trusted advisor post-sales relationship with our top tier clients at all levels of the organization, from admin to clinical leadership to non–clinical Executives
- Develop deep empathetic understanding of the client personas, business use cases, and pain points
- Proactive and regular engagement with clients to develop dynamic success plans to outline client expectations and business outcomes with TigerConnect’s solution
- Ensure strong adoption and seek out expansion, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities through intimate knowledge of clients’ business, roadmap, strategies, initiatives, goals and articulating how TigerConnect’s solutions can help them achieve their business outcomes
- Maintain a deep understanding of TigerConnect’s product suite and speak with clients about features/functionality that are relevant to client’s use case and business needs
- Strong collaboration with internal teams such as sales, solution design, professional services, product and support
- Analyze client’s usage patterns to gain insights, track relevant KPIs, correlate usage to value realization and identify and mitigate churn risk
- Function as the “voice of the client” and provide feedback to TigerConnect’s product team as to how TigerConnect can better serve clients, as well as work with client marketing on introducing clients to reference program(s)
- Responsible for client contract renewals, simple upsells and working with account management team on cross-sells
What You Bring:
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, Clinical or related field preferred, and 3+ years CSM and account management experience in B2B Saas Software companies
- Client Success experience managing a book of business plus large enterprise relationships with deep technical/product needs driving strong client adoption, retention, and expansions
- Ability to analyze data and tell its story to internal and external stakeholders and develop recommendations based upon those insights
- Energetic, positive, passionate and technical acumen to learn new products and tools – a core value for TigerConnect is Be Curious
- Strategic thinking and problem solving – able to focus on big picture goals and not get stuck in the day-to-day details or get lost in sometimes bureaucratic environments – other relevant core values of TigerConnect is to Move Fast, Think Big and Follow the Facts
- Prior healthcare experience a plus, preferably as a clinician and/or in performance improvement or hospital operations management
- General knowledge of Client Success tech stack – we use Salesforce, Gainsight, Microsoft Suite – and the ability to conduct basic analytics using BI tools like Looker, Tableau is preferred
- Willing to travel to client sites as needed for client facing or internal team meetings
How we pay:
- We believe in paying fairly and equitably based on a number of factors including but not limited to work experience, interview performance, internal equity, geography, and expected level of responsibilities
- We are targeting a base salary from $57,800 to $113,500
- You will also be able to participate in our annual corporate bonus program
Perks & Benefits We Offer:
- Remote-friendly with teams across the US and internationally, plus prime office space in one of the major tech ecosystems of California complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your family plus a 401k match
- Focus on mental and physical wellness through annual programs including reimbursements, company-wide wellness days, and volunteer opportunities
- Mission-driven team members who love what they do and go the extra mile to help clients, support the company’s rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows to allow for better patient care
- LinkedIn Learning License for you to continue self-paced learning
- Flexible time off policy for salaried employees with no limit on the number of days off
Our mission is to provide a healthcare communication solution that radically improves the way care is delivered. We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles (2022), as well as on the list of Best Paying Companies (2022) with the Best Perks & Benefits (2022). We were also honored to be named to Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest Growing Companies.
TigerConnect is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs