Clinical Nurse Advisor (Remote)
Clinical Nurse Advisor | LINET UK | UK
Job Title: Clinical Product Trainer
Location: Southern UK (with potential travel to other UK sites)
Company: LINET UK Limited
Job Type: Full-Time
As a Clinical Product Trainer at LINET UK Limited, your primary mission is to maximise the clinical product profile of our company. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the Sales & Clinical Team to deliver outstanding clinical and product training within the Southern area and other UK sites as necessary. Your efforts will ensure our team’s compliance with regulatory standards while providing strategic value to our business.
1. Product Knowledge:
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of LINET and other associated product ranges, including their operating instructions.
2. Clinical Expertise:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of key NHS challenges in both Acute and integrated care.
- Exhibit excellent people management and decision-making abilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
3. Clinical Training:
- Deliver exceptional and inspiring clinical product training to various clients, management, and colleagues in the sales and clinical delivery team.
4. Performance Enhancement:
- Drive effective outputs in alignment with the Sales/Clinical Manager while upholding company values, service level agreements, and positive relationships.
5. Surveys and Feedback:
- Collaborate with the Sales/Clinical Manager and Trust Approved Officers to assist with staff/patient surveys, and compile results for management discussions.
6. People Management:
- Lead, manage, and develop your role through effective people management, including coaching, motivation, and skills development within the service/training provision.
7. Documentation and Research:
- Develop and compile clinical training documentation and research to support the company’s product portfolio and long-term strategy.
8. Audits and Quality Assurance:
- Conduct intermittent audits, monitoring, and assessments against workloads and relevant quality standards.
- Verify work undertaken by engineers, installer/collectors, and cleaner assemblers.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and business stakeholders to identify and pursue new business opportunities in line with the long-term strategy.
10. Recruitment and HR:
- Assist in planning and implementing sustainable processes for recruitment, retention, and succession planning.
- Work with HR to manage staffing requirements effectively.
11. Customer Education:
- Ensure customers are consistently educated and trained to a professional standard, supporting the attainment of additional qualifications as needed to enhance product awareness.
12. Internal Training:
- Actively participate in internal training with colleagues and on-site representatives regarding LINET UK or Group Product range.
13. Feedback and Records:
- Regularly review customer feedback and satisfaction with your line manager.
- Maintain accurate records, collaborating with relevant departments as needed.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with company policies, quality manual, departmental procedures, and other applicable documents.
- Be prepared to assist other teams as required, promoting LINET UK to customers and clients within SLA agreements and contractual obligations
- Registered General Nurse.
- Commitment to continuous professional development (CPD) and knowledge sharing.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong people management and communication skills.
- Innovative problem-solving abilities with excellent organisational skills.
- Proactive and capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Dedication to customer focus and achieving targets, with a proactive approach to suggesting clinical improvements.
The principal responsibilities serve as a general guide and may not encompass all duties. You may be expected to undertake other tasks as requested by management.
If you are passionate about clinical training and making a positive impact in the healthcare sector, we invite you to join our team at LINET UK Limited. Apply today and help us deliver excellence in clinical product training and support.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and skills to email@example.com