Commercial Account Executive (Remote)
Commercial Account Executive | Cyberjin | United States
As a Remote Account Executive (AE) on our Commercial Sales team, you will assist in Client’s overall business growth by strategically engaging and closing net-new customers across small to midsize markets. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology, collaborate with internal stakeholders, identify the customer’s unique needs, and clearly convey the value of the Client product. AEs have the opportunity to grow their careers in Sales and continue contributing to Client team success.
At Client, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Clients can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Focus on net-new logo acquisition via outbound activity
- Become a Client expert through continued product and sales trainings
- Manage the full sales cycle, including technical demonstrations and negotiation
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representatives to drive top of funnel activity
- Strategically prospect into Chief Technology Officers, Engineering/IT Leaders, and technical end-users
Who You Are:
- Curious, driven, and motivated as a sales person
- Creative in how you map and break into accounts
- Able to learn from feedback and champion a growth mindset
- Comfortable operating in a highly technical, fast paced environment
- Experienced in carrying quota, with a proven track record of success
Client values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your experience, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- High income earning opportunities based on self performance
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Client.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Client ranges from $65,000 – $70,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Client offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Powered by JazzHR