401(k) Benefit, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Work from Home & Paid Time Off, Summer Fridays, Happy Hour Fridays, Company Outings, Events, Lunches.
Content Specialist (Remote)
Content Specialist | Ironpaper | USA |
We are hiring a full time Content Specialist. This position is open as a full time remote role within the US.
We are looking for a passionate writer and researcher who will create compelling content for niche B2B & technology industries.
All content creation should be well researched, so our ideal candidate should have experience conducting interviews with clients/stakeholders, using third-party research, reports, industry content, etc.
Our client accounts are primarily in the B2B technology space and include enterprise software, SaaS, IT, cloud, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, telecom/wireless, digital transformation, marketing technology, and big data.
Before applying please be sure you fit this criteria:
- Ability to provide a writing portfolio that includes professional works. Business or Technology subjects preferred.
- Must be able to work 9am – 6pm EST.
- Must be a smart and lovely person that is passionate about their work.
- Strong presentation, communication, writing, editing, and research skills.
- Understanding of technology, digital, and business subjects.
- Willing to learn the core concepts of Inbound Marketing.
- Create strategic content including blog articles, third-party articles, eBooks, key messaging, interviews, sales collateral, whitepapers, and website copy.
- Create client content strategies, plans, and messaging and client content strategy documents that frames content maps throughout the buyer’s journey.
- Create messaging and content for lead/opportunity nurturing programs for both the marketing and sales funnels.
- Ability to quickly conduct research on industries and topics within the business and tech categories.
- Working closely with client stakeholders and conveying fantastic interpersonal communication skills.
- Provide thoughtful analysis of digital economies, information technology, cloud, B2B tech, and business transformation subjects.
- Learn and understand Inbound Marketing methodology.