Home office expense reimbursements, Unlimited PTO + 8 company holidays, Monthly allowance for cell phone + internet + wellness, Paid 12-week parental leave, Variety of insurance coverage for people (and pets!), Continuing education and professional certification reimbursement.
Content Specialist (Remote)
Content Specialist | Phreesia | USA |
Are you a top-notch writer and storyteller who has demonstrated experience producing high-quality content for a range of different audiences, across a range of channels? Phreesia is looking for a Content Specialist who is passionate about writing impactful healthcare content to join our rapidly growing Marketing team. As a Content Specialist, you will be responsible for creating compelling content to increase awareness of our brand, reinforce Phreesia’s leading position in our industry and drive demand for our products.
What You’ll Do:
Create content across a range of channels and formats including blog posts, product collateral, case studies and infographics
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to produce high-impact content that engages leading physician groups, health systems and other audiences
- Support the Content Director and other members of our Marketing team in executing the content calendar and meeting the content needs of the company
- Adhere to the highest standards of grammar, syntax and style
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing team to evaluate and optimize content assets, increase campaign effectiveness, lead generation and conversion rates
- Help the team adhere to SEO best practices and assist with copy-editing needs across the company
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field and 3+ years of relevant experience in journalism, communications or content marketing
- Healthcare industry knowledge and demonstrated experience writing about the U.S. healthcare system; healthcare IT/B2B SaaS experience a plus
- Exceptional writing, editing and organizational skills and attention to detail with a demonstrated track record of producing content assets that influence a target audience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort working in a change-oriented, measurement-driven organization while remaining flexible and reliable
Base pay for the U.S. is $64K – $80K USD, depending on qualifications. In addition, Phreesia also offers equity as part of an attractive & comprehensive Total Rewards package.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re looking for smart and passionate people to help drive our mission of creating a better, more engaging healthcare experience. We’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in an ever-evolving landscape by transforming the way healthcare is delivered. Our SaaS platform digitizes appointment check-in and offers tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, and enhance clinical care.
Phreesia cares about our employees by providing a diverse and dynamic work environment. We’re a five-time winner of Modern Healthcare Magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award and we’ve been recognized on the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. We are dedicated to continuously improving our employee experience by launching new programs and initiatives. If you thrive in a culture of recognition, value inclusivity, professional development, and growth opportunities, Phreesia could be a great fit!
Top-rated Employee Benefits:
- 100% Remote work + home office expense reimbursements
- Competitive compensation + equity grants for all employees
- Unlimited PTO + 8 company holidays
- Monthly allowance for cell phone + internet + wellness
- 100% Paid 12-week parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Variety of insurance coverage for people (and pets!)
- Continuing education and professional certification reimbursement
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs