Open Time Off Policy, Paid Time Off, Cutting Edge Technology, professional development reimbursements.
Copywriter | Flowium | Worldwide |
Flowium is a full-service, eCommerce email & SMS marketing agency. We work with world-changing businesses to boost their voices and broaden their impact. We know email marketing strategy (and the technology that powers it) inside and out, and we lean on that expertise to help brands reach their true potential.
We are looking for a copywriter to create and edit copy for automated email sequences (aka flows or drips) and campaigns (aka broadcast or newsletter) on behalf of growing American eCommerce businesses.
You will be working closely with our email marketing specialists and designers to create appealing original copy, brainstorm ideas, generate fresh concepts, and develop messaging that aligns with our clients’ voices.
We have a page devoted to example copy from past campaigns. It represents our baseline expectations for a new copywriter’s ability: https://flowium.com/copy/
We are looking for long term, committed individuals who are wanting to establish a career for themselves.
We expect our Copywriters to…
- Write appealing original copy for email marketing flows and email campaigns (including subject lines, preheaders, headlines, subheads, body copy and sticky CTA’s) based on the provided email framework and the overall email marketing strategy
- Optimize copy (language, tone, message) for each client and audience based on our overall goal
- Edit and proofread copy and other marketing materials as needed to understand project requirements and zero in on brand tone and voice for each client we work with
Here’s How Your Week Will Look
*90% of your communication will be with the Email Marketing Specialists handling your projects. You’ll be expected to be on one client kickoff call at the beginning of each project — that call is your opportunity to ask questions and figure out clients’ desired messaging tone.
Required Skills And Experience
- Native / Bilingual Proficiency with superb writing ability
- Respectful of deadlines: the turnaround time for each task is generally about 48 hours
- Can create copy and content that engages female consumers
- Can write with a clear voice and open-minded perspective
- Flexible enough stylistically to adjust to different brand voices
- Possess excellent writing, editing & proofreading skills — meticulous attention to detail and focus is a must
- Gets along well with others and knows how to work with a team
Nice To Have
- Previous professional experience in content creation
- Aware of new brands and familiar with what’s happening with e-Commerce
- Background in email writing — short, informative, and witty
What We Offer
- Remote Opportunity
You would be joining a global team that is 100% location independent and exclusively uses remote collaboration. As a self-motivated and responsible individual, you will have the freedom to work from any location.
- Open Time Off Policy
We want our team members to maintain a flexible and healthy lifestyle with overall work-life balance. This includes the way that our team individually manages their own time, including Paid Time Off. We trust and respect our team members in their commitment to the overall success of Flowium, and in such we offer an Open Paid Time Off Policy where time off is not micromanaged, or limited.
- Cutting Edge Technology
We use the best tools available to make your process as smooth and as comfortable as possible. These include Asana, Slack, Loom, Miro, and Klaviyo. If you’re not familiar with a tool we rely on, don’t worry — we’ll make you an expert.
- Develop Your Skills
We encourage professional growth on a daily basis. We offer professional development reimbursements on courses, books, subscriptions, and more. Flowium makes it easy to continue your personal and professional growth.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs