Health and Dental, Life, Accident and Disability Insurance, Prescription Plan, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Holidays and Vacation, Sick Days and Personal Day.
Copywriter | M3 | USA |
M3 offers a variety of proven ways to engage physicians and get important clinical and marketing messages to valued, targeted audiences. Our digital health information services that include: the most up-to-date daily, indexed clinical information/news; medical education; market research; ethical drug promotion; clinical development; job recruitment and clinic appointment services.
Due to our continued growth and most recent acquisition, we are looking for an experienced freelancer to assist NAS Recruitment Innovation in Cleveland, Ohio or work remotely. NAS Recruitment Innovation empowers you to attract and engage quality talent with a strategic blend of targeted technology and expertise. Serving every major market across the U.S. and Canada, we’re consultative experts with more than six decades of experience and proven leadership in technology solutions, media buying and creative services.
NAS Recruitment Innovation is looking for a part-time copywriter with experience in recruitment marketing. You’ll work with our Creative Director and in-house design teams.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the following:
- Creating employer brands and concepts
- Writing career site content
- Developing copy for marketing campaigns
- Writing focused and succinct job descriptions
- Editing and proofread copy as needed
We’re seeking someone with 3+ years of solid, proven writing experience in our industry and a portfolio of recruitment-focused work, as well as knowledge of SEO and writing for the web. You must be available to work freelance on a per-project basis.
- 3+ years of copy writing experience
- Experience working in a recruitment focused environment
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (ads, blog posts, newsletters, etc)
- Able to work with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Creative mind set
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
*M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization