Cra Ii Senior Cra (Remote)
Cra Ii Senior Cra | ICON plc | Germany
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
As a Clinical Research Associate at ICON, you’ll work within a large-scale, fast-paced environment alongside a close-knit team of highly qualified CRAs to identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II – IV, ensuring adherence to applicable regulations and principles of ICH-GCP.
- Independent, proactive work to set up and monitor studies, complete reports and maintain documentation
- Submitting protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval, as well as preparing regulatory submissions
- Balancing sponsor generated queries
- Taking responsibility for study cost efficiency
- Preparation and review of study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals
- Potential to assist in training and mentoring fellow CRAs
You will need:
- 18 months+ of monitoring experience in phase I-III trials as a CRA
- College degree in medicine, science, or equivalent
- Previous monitoring experience in medium-sized studies, including study start-up and close-out
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and ability to review and evaluate medical data
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German language
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Availability to travel least 60% of the time (international and domestic -fly and drive) and should possess a valid driving license
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.