When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.
A GLOBAL EFFORT TO CHANGE THE WORKPLACE
Remote Sales Development Representative | Crossover | Remote | Worldwide |
Sales Development Representative
$60k USD/year $ 30 USD/hour 40h/week Remote Position Long-term
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative with initial technology, marketing and business knowledge . Working remotely and flexibly within a global fast growing group of software companies that offer high paid weekly wages, the role is an opportunity to start a sales career and expand your skills across multiple products, industries, and business propositions.
The ideal candidate will follow up on leads, talk to customers to identify and qualify opportunities to initiate a sales cycle involving other team members in demos, calls and next steps.
Be a part of the fastest growing private equity portfolio in the world. Join our rapidly expanding partner network. Support an expanding global network of clients. A key benefit of Crossover is that all our roles are location independent. Live and work anywhere: work from home, a coffee shop or at one of the many co-working spaces Crossover partners can access and collaborate.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As an SDR you will play a crucial part in our go-to-market strategy by targeting decision makers in key companies.
The ultimate goal of your conversations is to ensure that our services will add significant value to the prospect and to set up a more extended discovery call and demo. You will quickly become knowledgeable on the market’s pain points and needed solutions which will serve as the basis for messaging experiments to refine our core product offering continually.
Crossover places a premium on the professional development of its sales teams. You’ll be immersed in a comprehensive training program designed always to ensure that you are achieving quota.
Crossover diverse portfolio of technologies will allow you to hone your skills across many different verticals and products. The ability to vary your sales experiences will allow you to accelerate your sales growth when compared to your peers.
- Cold calling and Prospecting a list of contacts to set up next-step qualification calls and demos
- Moving swiftly past gatekeepers and quickly engaging decision makers to agree to a next step discovery call
- Clearly presenting the key benefits of our products to decision makers at prospective client companies
- Carefully handling common objections to direct prospective clients to an in-depth discussion with an Inside Sales Representative
- Meticulously managing lead information in our CRM and leveraging CRM functionality to maximize lead touch points
- Executing data-driven messaging experiments to refine Crossover most effective market messaging
- Qualify opportunities for the next stage with B.A.N.T criteria or similar methodology.
- One to five years sales development experience having managed marketing leads and increased businesses ideally in the software or technology sector.
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree (Bachelors Degree preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to facilitate dialogue and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Communication and listening skills, empathy, prospecting and questioning ability using IT tools and platforms
- High focus, fast learning and adaptability skills for a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to work successfully in a 100% remote environment
- At least 1 year experience with various technologies, including CRM and predictive dialers
- You have experience qualifying calls/opportunities to the next stage with the B.A.N.T criteria or similar methodology.