Paid holidays, vacation and sick time, Bring Your Own PC Policy, Cell phone reimbursement, Funded training and certifications, Health, dental & vision insurance, 401K match.
Customer Care Project Manager (Remote)
Customer Care Project Manager | EDCi | USA |
EDCi provides infrastructure and call center technology services and solutions to clients throughout the United States. Through our partnership and certifications with leading technology providers including Citrix, Cisco, Genesys, IBM and Microsoft, our customers receive the highest quality of product and service the industry has to offer.
The Customer Care Project Manager will have responsibility to successfully manage projects in the Consulting/ Engineering team for Customer Care. Projects managed are typically assessment consulting and implementation services. Projects are executed through EDCi’s Project Life Cycle, which follows PMI principles including the creation of project specific documents. The success of the project from both EDCi and the customer’s standpoint is the responsibility of the Customer Care Project Manager.
This Customer Care Project Manager position focuses specifically on EDCi’s Call Center technology projects and the Genesys products. In this role, there will be a balance of VOIP and application development through a typical System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
Candidates for this position are required to have a minimum of 5 years Project Management experience. Applicable experience within Call Center environments and/or the Health Care industry preferred.
When you join the EDCi team, you’ll receive many perks, such as:
- Remote work from home
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Bring Your Own PC Policy
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Casual dress
- Funded training and certifications
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401K match
And much more!
- Dynamically work across many projects, client relationships and solution types at the same time and balance resources against critical path milestones.
- Create and manage project management deliverables and work/resource plans that deliver on time with excellent quality.
- Ensure development/execution of project plans that define activities, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Lead a project team throughout the Project Life Cycle including requirements analysis, design, prototype, build, test, deployment, and transition.
- Collaborate with team members in project effort analysis, issues management, risk management and quality assurance.
- Manage project quality to ensure customer expectations are fulfilled through the delivery of project objectives.
- Manage the project budget both internally and externally so that the project is executed within’ budget.
- Perform change management for the project as to scope, schedule, and budget. Manage client expectations for timely review and approval of change orders. Escalate to Manager of Project Management Office when applicable.
- Perform in a cross-functional structure, working with management and scheduling to establish the priorities to ensure that business needs and expectations are being met efficiently and effectively.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, business managers and engineers to build consensus around architectural solutions, define high-level and detailed requirements, and deliver projects successfully.
- Ability to manage on-site and remote team resources in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform risk analysis, issue management, and thorough status reporting.
- Identify and address technology gaps identified throughout the project life cycle.
- Establish and enforce best practice processes.
- Oversee compliance with client change control and release management processes
- Regularly maintain project plans, project costing and other EDCi systems to manage project information.
- Must have the ability to operate with minimal supervision and effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to balance a portfolio of project work; able to meet project milestones.
- Provide input and support to RFP generation and contracts development processes.
- Lead proof-of-concept and prototyping activities to assess whether the proposed architecture and components meet requirements.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years Project Management experience required
- Ability to work dynamically across multiple projects and clients at one time is required
- Client and contract management experience is required
- Prior experience with software development projects is preferred
- Prior Consulting experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of Project Life Cycle methodologies and System Development Life Cycles
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills with internal/external customers and various audiences
- Self-motivated and able to define, plan, and implement tasks in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems, issues, risks or concerns before they occur or become critical
- Willingness to travel to clients as the project requires
- Ability to present complex information to individuals and small groups
- Exceptional organizational, conceptual, and analytical skills
- Ability to meet milestones and work independently when required
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs