Salary: $20.19 per Hour
Job Type: Full time
We are a pet insurance and technology provider committed to helping pets and their families enjoy their lives together.
Customer Experience Associate (Remote)
Customer Experience Associate | Figo | USA |
The Customer Experience Associate is responsible for helping Figo maintain and grow our culture of industry best customer care by providing quality and efficient customer service, using verbal and written communications.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage high volume of incoming calls, chats, email, and text messages
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions using Salesforce CRM
- Process customer accounts and transactions
- Answer questions about Figo Pet Insurance and Pet Cloud, including questions about coverage and Pet Cloud technology
- Successfully turn an inbound lead into a sale
- Handle challenging customer situations
- Follow Figo communication procedures and guidelines
- Go above and beyond to build customer relationships and trust in the Figo brand
- Turning positive customer interactions into a five-star review for Figo
- Respond to internal/external inquires
- Participate and undertake applicable professional, technical and career development training to include attainment of associated qualifications where required.
- Operate as an effective team member by supporting colleagues and contributing to the delivery and achievement of overall team and business objectives.
- Undertake any other duties of a similar nature that the company reasonably requests to be performed that are within your abilities and/or expertise and skills.
- Position does not have any supervisory responsibilities
- Must be very organized and take initiative, attention to detail, strong time management and multi-tasking skills an asset
- Love pets and talking about them!
- Should be comfortable in speaking with vet staff and policy holders.
- Interpersonal skills, effective verbal, and written communications a must. Communications must be handled in a courteous and professional manner
- Professional, friendly, patient phone/email persona
- Ability to collaborate with others on projects and/or special assignments
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures
- Ability to manage projects outside of customer service role
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- Great team player
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Conform with all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar administrative experience
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Licensed to sell Property and Casualty insurance
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on computer/telephone
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at a time
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position: Days and hours to be determined by needs of business. Hours to be determined between employee and director
- Position may require evenings and/or weekend days
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs