Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan, Unlimited PTO policy.
Customer Success Manager (Remote)
Customer Success Manager | Lexion | USA |
As a Customer Success Manager at Lexion, you will:
- Proactively manage the end-to-end customer journey in a personalized, high-touch Customer Success model
- Own onboarding, training, expansion, renewals, regular check-ins, and QBRs for your accounts
- Become a subject matter expert in Lexion and contract management practices
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure customers get the most from Lexion
- Develop content such as training videos, blog articles, support articles, and participate in live webinars and help with support
Our ideal Customer Success Manager will have:
- 3+ years of experience as an customer success manager for a SaaS product or a closely related role such as onboarding, client Success, or account management
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and experience with typical CS tools like CRM, Live Chat, Helpdesk, and Customer Success Platforms
- A great attitude and be a friendly, low-ego team player
- Bonus points for any sort of legal or contract management background
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Build category-defining products
- Work with world class talent (ex Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, SurveyMonkey, The Allen Institute for AI).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match
- Make an impact, and help make everyone more efficient at their job
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Salary range: Base of $90,000 – $105,000 with OTE at $120,000 – $135,000
Lexion is a fast growing AI-first startup that is changing the game for how companies track and manage key business documents in the enterprise and companies of all sizes. We use best in class natural language processing technologies to make it 100x easier for lawyers and other corporate leaders to find the information they need in their contracts fast. Our solution is also incredibly intuitive and simple to implement.
We are a spinout of Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s artificial intelligence research institute (AI2) and we’re backed by the same venture capital firm that helped launch Amazon (Madrona Venture Group). We’re also backed by one of the best law firms, Wilson Sonsini. With a top notch and experienced team from Microsoft, Facebook, AI2, Amazon, and SurveyMonkey, we built a company that CB Insights ranked the #1 most promising artificial intelligence legal tech startup in the world in 2020.
But more than just an innovative product, we are a diverse team with an inclusive culture that seeks a variety of viewpoints and perspectives. We take a collaborative approach to building our business and product, and work as a team to help all of our employees and customers succeed. We love what we do, we have fun, and we respect each other.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs