Data Engineer (Remote)
Data Engineer | Clevertech | Colombia
Experience Remote done Right. With over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while working with stellar clients on ambitious projects
What we’re working on:
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions, and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media, or other complex multifactor industries
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a data engineering or related role(A technical assessment is required)
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field
- Experience working with the following Azure Queue Storage, Event Hubs, Dat Lake, Cosmos DB, Data Factory and Databricks, Apache Spark, Microsoft Purview and Monitor.
- Experience working ETL, Data Lakes, Data Warehousing concepts and methodologies
- Experience with Azure Databricks with Delta Live Tables and greatexpectations.io, Azure API Gateway with GraphQL will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and architectures
- Experience with data modelling and schema design
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and experience working in a team-based environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Availability to work in North American time zones, even though this is a remote position.
Straight from the Devs
Watch short snippets of actual developers (Real, not scripted) and share why they joined YouTube Playlist
Why Clevertech is an amazing place to work at
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior-level developers
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting-edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery
The result? We produce meaningful work and we are truly proud and excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
**Disclaimer: Clevertech. job offers will only come from @clevertech.biz personnel. Do not believe fraudulent Recruiters or similar domain names. email@example.com and similar [clevertechjobname]@gmail are not affiliated whatsoever with Clevertech**