Devops Engineer (Remote)
Devops Engineer | AUTODOC | Ukraine
Are you an agile & result-driven person looking for opportunities in a multicultural, secure & fast-paced work environment?
AUTODOC is a multicultural tech-company active in 27 countries and with ~5000 people from over 50 nations where things are going fast forward. We are currently in a transformative phase and looking for innovative, tech-driven and agile people to join us. We are striving to create an environment where people are safe and supported – whether it’s in an office space or work-at-home. Would this fit you, or do you know someone who would fit this description, then please contact us now and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Creation, deployment, support, and optimization of the source code of streaming and new versions of applications in a GCP hosting environment.
- Design, development, and execution of DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines.
- Integration of security into DevOps processes, establishing a DevSecOps culture.
- Implementation of security measures in every phase of the software development lifecycle.
- Design and development of automation tools and processes with a focus on security and compliance.
- Debugging monitoring systems and identifying security vulnerabilities.
- Writing user and technical documentation.
- Collaborating with security and development teams to create a cohesive and secure infrastructure.
- Conducting regular security audits and remediation.
- Ensuring interservice communication over HTTPS/TLS protocols, implementing access to the internal perimeter using OpenVPN.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer with a focus on security, 2+ years.
- Experience with cloud providers is required, GCP will be a huge plus.
- Ability to work with High Available and High Load systems.
- Good knowledge of container tools and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes).
- Experience in DevSecOps CI/CD design and development.
- Hands-on experience with Docker containers.
- Experience in horizontal scaling of applications and databases.
- Database experience (at least 2 from the list: MySQL, Elastik, clickhouse, Mongodb, Postgres).
- Proficiency in programming languages (at least 1 from the list: Go, Python, Bash).
- Experience in using SAST and DAST tools, and knowledge of other security tools and methodologies.
- Familiarity with frameworks Selenium, JMeter.
- Experience in setting up overhead security tools: CyberArc, WAF, SiEM, etc.
- Experience with IDS/IRS systems, file integrity monitoring, WAF, and other methods for detecting and preventing security attacks.
- Strong knowledge of ISMS and writing/updating its elements.
- Certifications in security (like CISSP, CISM, CEH, etc.) would be a plus.
- Experience with GCP, and knowledge of cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in migrating applications to Kubernetes.
- Deep understanding of Linux-like OS processes.
- Experience in implementing security controls in containerized environments.
- Boundless desire to automate any processes with an emphasis on improving security.
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience
- Stable employment in the fast growing international company
- Wide benefit system
- Dynamic work environment
- Ability to influence business and its results
- Professional growth — you will attend free external and internal courses
- Paid business trips and payment for participation in conferences
- Paid corporate language classes (English, German, Polish)