Digital Marketing Lead (Remote)
Digital Marketing Lead | Crimson Education | Philippines
Crimson Education is a Series C, global EdTech startup founded in 2013 with the idea that through personalized education and technology, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. We’re now in 28 markets and have an ambitious team of 700 that’s rapidly expanding across the globe. Our tech platform connects 3000 tutors/mentors to students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities or their dream career pathway.
Join the product marketing team at Crimson as the Digital Marketing Lead, focusing on performance marketing and SEO for one of three of our fastest growing products. Reporting directly to the product’s Head of Marketing, this role is designed for an individual who is comfortable independently running performance marketing and SEO initiatives and as part of a team to achieve their marketing goals. If you have 1-3 years of hands-on experience, are data-driven, proactive, and hungry to make your mark on a rapidly scaling startup company, this role is for you.
This is a full-time position, that can be worked remotely or in one of our many offices around the globe.
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
Ownership of a Product’s SEO & Paid Marketing: Assume full responsibility for enhancing and maintaining paid digital advertising campaigns and SEO performance for your product.
Regular Keyword & Campaign Research: Regularly conduct targeted industry and product research to identify top-performing keywords and create cost-effective digital advertising strategies.
Link Analysis & Ad Optimization: Undertake in-depth link analysis to create actionable plans for link building or removal. Build, test, and optimize paid ad campaigns to continuously improve performance.
Content & Campaign Execution: Craft, manage, and iterate SEO-optimized content and implement effective paid digital advertising campaigns that align with the target audience of your product.
Technical Collaboration: Work closely with tech and product teams to optimize website backend and campaign performance, ensuring seamless user experience and improved search rankings.
Performance Monitoring & Analytics: Monitor performance metrics specific to the selected product, making data-driven decisions to improve ROI.
Industry Awareness: Stay abreast of the latest trends in SEO and digital marketing, applying this knowledge to the selected product’s marketing strategies.
What skills and experience are required?
- 1-3 years of experience in SEO and performance marketing
- Strong analytical skills, capable of interpreting and leveraging data
- Proficiency in SEO and performance marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEMrush, Ahrefs, or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
What Success Looks Like:
- Measurable growth in organic search rankings, digital marketing revenue, and ROAS for the selected product.
- Consistent tracking, reporting, and rapid iteration to drive results for the selected product.
- Helping to build the brand and market presence of your product such that industry competitors are racing to catch up.
Why work for Crimson?
- Flexible working environment with the option to work remotely
- Opportunities for professional development, including a $1,000 training budget per year
- Strong team culture that values feedback, collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning
- We’re a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe. Most roles have the option to work from one of our many offices or remotely!
If you’re passionate about growing in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we’d love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
Magpakita ng higit pa