We provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry.
Director B2B Strategy and Marketing (Remote)
Director B2B Strategy and Marketing | Aspira | USA |
Position Purpose and Impact
· Aspira’s B2B Strategy and Marketing Director leads our B2B GTM Strategy & Marketing efforts for our Aspira software solutions, including our RFP and Product Marketing teams. Serving as a critical member to the Marketing and Sales team, our Director possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and ambition to play a key role in promoting superior consumer experiences and customer-centric business solutions to accelerate awareness and product sales.
· Develop go-to-market (GTM) strategies, build strong and enduring product positioning and messaging, deliver competitive and market insights, and drive our Request For Proposal (RFP) process to retain and win new business.
· Partner with collaborators and leaders across the company, including Product, Client Services, B2C Marketing and Sales, to create and launch new and improved products to our State and Provincial clients across parks and licensing as well as refining our RFP process and responses, clearly communicating our value proposition and market positioning.
· Operate with a deep understanding of the State and Provincial Parks Management and Licensing spaces and of Aspira’s business and product strategies, and to work closely with cross-functional teams to influence and optimize our roadmap and launch plans.
· Develop market, customer, and competitive insights to help inform the product roadmap, RFP responses, business strategy, and positioning of your products.
· Craft core, benefit-based product positioning that can be leveraged by client services, sales, and partnerships teams.
· Coordinate efforts to ensure timely and accurate completion of all client-facing RFPs and a tailored approach to each customer and opportunity.
· Optimize RFP process, identifying new approaches or technologies to enhance efficiency of the team and sufficiently be prepared for upcoming opportunities.
· Define launch strategies and develop marketing materials for new products or programs part of the Aspira solution.
· Develop and maintain relationships with industry associations and position Aspira as an industry thought leader and partner.
· Drive a department and team culture of learning through creative/narrative testing, learning, sharing, and optimizing across the full range of content distribution media channels.
· Shape marketing activities by bringing customer and consumer insights to the conversation. Developing marketing assets around value propositions for robust and well-thought out narratives, and constant evolution leveraging marketing capabilities to bring products to market more effectively to drive awareness and relevance.
· Support all efforts to drive scale in market while driving consistency of positioning, messaging, and relevance.
· Develop and support content marketing and sales enablement materials such as whitepapers, articles, case studies, infographics, interactive data visualizations, social medica content, and foundational sales materials to drive engagement with target audiences.
· Define and articulate consume-lead value propositions, positioning, and compelling reinforcement for tangible benefits and uniquely competitive advance of department products and solutions.
· Maintain consistent observation and compliance with all department and Aspira policies and procedures and the protection of Company assets and competitive advantage.
· Leading the Department culture as an extension and representation of Aspira Company culture, fostering teamwork, collaboration, transparent communication, and accountability within all actions.
· Observes a flexible schedule as needed to support the department and team and completes other duties as needed or assigned.
· Eagerness to develop and expand expertise in B2B Marketing, Sales and related areas.
· Excellent communication and persuasion skills with an ability to construct and articulate impactful messages/insights from complex analysis.
· Keen ability to leverage deep consumer and customer insights to inspire revolutionary thinking in all aspects of marketing, branding, sales/challenges, and pricing.
· Effective project management skills, clarifying and handling scope, effectively structuring work, developing work-plans, and engaging partners and peers effectively and timely.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, with an ability to frame business problems, break them down into logical components, design and execute analysis to inform solutions, and communicate insights with a bias toward action.
· Strong understanding of B2B sales and marketing environments, including sales organizational structures, direct and indirect channels, sales systems, and industry data used in developing go-to-market strategies.
· Strong leadership and influential skills for a cross-matrix organization and natural encourager of teamwork, integration, and inclusion.
· Deep passion for the Customer experience.
· Ability to create simple, compelling, customer-facing narratives from complex, technical information.
· Motivated self-driver, ability to manage complex projects with a discipline for priority setting and follow through.
· Visible curiosity, agility, and rapid learning with a strategic mindset able to make quick decision in challenging, ambiguous situations.
· Highly functioning within ambiguity thanks to your unbridled curiosity and passion for unraveling complexity.
· Willing to learn and eager to partner, always ensuring you bring your peers along the journey.
· Able to capably handle numerous, complex decisions simultaneously, across multiple teams, time zones, and cultures.
· Love of camping and the outdoors a bonus!
Desired Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline with a Master’s degree preferred.
· 7 – 10 years’ of B2B sales strategy or product marketing experience within a senior manager or director level, with a validated record of well-executed go-to-market plans.
· 5 – 7 years’ experience working for a Software as a Service (SaaS) company and balancing the needs of driving net new sales and retaining/growing adoption with existing clients.
· 3 – 4 years’ experience instrumentally managing or spearheading RFP processes, including a firsthand familiarity and track record of success with procurement process.
· Direct 3 – 4 years’ experience designing and implementing GTM programs such as annual sales planning, segmentation, coverage model design, account selection, account-planning, compensation strategy, etc.
· Proficiency with tactics common in B2B Marketing lead generation, demand generation, and web analytics, with a proficiency in analysis and interpretation of data through a business and economic lens.
· Previous experience optimizing client CRM across Marketing, Sales, or Success teams.
· Ready to share and implement validated practices on day one, including a demonstrated ability to author and implement outstanding insights plans, positioning, messaging, segmentation, and strategic, impactful go-to-market and adoption plans.
Desired Hardware and Software Competency
· Customer Relationship Management Platforms: Braze Customer Engagement Platform, Hubspot, etc.
· HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
· Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
· Microsoft Suites Intermediate Level: proficient with professional usage of suites in an office setting, and excel capability with pivot tables, vlookup, and basic functions.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs