Education Study Abroad Course Advisor Counsellor (Remote)
Education Study Abroad Course Advisor Counsellor | Educonnect Australia | Bangladesh
We are looking for a Course Advisor/Counsellor with demonstrable work history based in Dhaka, Bangladesh whereby you have worked as an Education Counsellor/Course Advisor (Study Abroad in Australia) in a B2C environment for in-person and over the phone consultation and sales, dealing with students looking to Study in Australia. This role also entails building relationship with B2B recruitment partners in Bangladesh.
As a Course Advisor/Counsellor, you will be required to understand the course offerings from the Educonnect partnered Australian education providers and be able to guide students on their course selection and needs.
You will be acting as a contact point, interacting and have any questions from students answered.
About Educonnect Australia:
Educonnect Australia is a course search facilitator website that works with major Australian education providers to offer easy Discover, Compare, Connect and Apply services with students globally. Educonnect aims to provide real-time information to search options, bringing the data from many providers and in turn helping students make informed decisions to pursue their future course selections. Educonnect helps students to select the right course, from the right provider, enabling them to enquire and apply for their chosen course.
About the role:
- Provide course advice to students seeking to know more about courses being offered via Educonnect Australia.
- Build student and course profile match process and prepare matrix and best possible outcome for students.
- Assist students throughout their Discover, Compare, Connect and Apply journey and until they commence their course.
- Work closely with the Global Counselling Manager to identify opportunities for deeper student engagement, care, and other areas for improvement.
- Participate in status meetings and functions as well as liaise with other Educonnect departments and team members as required.
- Education – University degree level, or equivalent
- Be able to demonstrate success in an advisory/counsellor role (previous experience of Course Advisor/Counsellor, face to face or online is a distinct advantage)
- Knowledge of Australian education systems and experience with education documentation will be considered an asset.
- Develop rapport and trust to cultivate ongoing professional relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM is a distinct advantage
What we offer you:
A Course Advisor/Counsellor must be resilient and adaptable to manage the dynamic and fast-changing environment at Educonnect Australia. In return, you will be rewarded by being part of a vibrant sales and service culture in an exciting business and fast-paced industry with future growth prospects.
If you are looking for a challenging role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, please apply now. We would love to hear from you!
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted. Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional reference checks and social media activities.