Electrical Multifamily Superintendent (Remote)
Electrical Multifamily Superintendent | Jobot | United States
Traveling Electrical Superintendent with truck, phone, per diem, healthcare!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jacob Gardner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $35 – $45 per hour
A Bit About Us
Founded in 1985, we are an Electrical subcontractor that specializes in the multi-family space of construction.
Why join us?
We are licensed in 18 different states and have a surplus of on-going projects throughout the South Eastern territory of the United States. We offer great benefits including company vehicle, lodging, per diem, healthcare, phone, company card when traveling, and more!
This role is a traveling electrical superintendent opportunity. This will be 100% on-site with per diem offered.
As a Permanent Electrical Multifamily Superintendent, you will be a key player in our dynamic, innovative construction team. This position offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of a highly skilled workforce engaged in multifamily construction projects, primarily focusing on mid-rise and garden-style apartments. We are seeking a passionate, results-oriented professional who is ready to step up and play a pivotal role in coordinating all electrical aspects of our construction projects from inception to completion.
- Supervise and coordinate all electrical aspects of mid-rise and garden-style apartment construction projects.
- Work closely with the project management team to develop and implement project schedules and budgets.
- Manage and oversee the work of subcontractors and crews to ensure quality and timely completion of projects.
- Ensure all electrical installations are in compliance with local and national electrical codes.
- Conduct regular site inspections to monitor progress and ensure adherence to plans and specifications.
- Identify potential problems or delays and proactively develop and implement solutions.
- Coordinate with other construction professionals, such as architects and engineers, to ensure job success.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by enforcing safety and housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Provide regular updates and reports to the project manager on the status of the project.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Electrical Superintendent or Electrical Project Manager in the construction industry, with a focus on multifamily construction projects.
- Demonstrated experience in managing mid-rise and garden-style apartment construction projects.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical systems, electrical codes, and industry best practices.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to supervise and coordinate the work of teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to proactively address potential issues.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and construction plans.
- Strong commitment to safety protocols and procedures.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field is preferred but not required.
Join us and bring your expertise in multifamily construction to our team. We offer a collaborative, inclusive work environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and contribute to exciting, high-quality construction projects, we want to hear from you!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!