Website Basic Research
Flexible PTO policy,, 10 paid holidays, 401(k), Company paid Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage, Medical with Health Savings Account (HSA) company contribution match option, dental, and vision insurance, Growth & Development Stipend, Flexible Work Models, Employee Discounts, Office Amenities.
Email & Paid Digital Marketing Manager, SeroVital and Novex Biotech (Remote)
Email & Paid Digital Marketing Manager, SeroVital and Novex Biotech | Basic Research | USA |
At Basic Research, we’re passionate about improving lives through science. We develop and sell some of the most sought-after dietary supplements and skincare products on the market, backed by real science and real results. Our team is small-yet-mighty, with ambitious goals and ideas, and we insist on having some fun along the way!
We are looking for a results-driven Email and Paid Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing email and SMS for multiple brands, including content ideas, promotions, timing, segmentation, and AB testing. Manage affiliate marketing program. Partner with organic social team on UGC and influencer content to run in paid advertising. Provide direction for brand ad content for paid social ads. Increase brand awareness, engagement, revenue, and overall improved ROAS.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about wellness, have a strong understanding of email marketing, paid social trends, and possess excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the email, SMS, and promotional calendar for brands SeroVital and Novex Biotech that includes product launches, social holidays, anniversaries, and other events
- Write email briefs for email including promotions, newsletters, product launches, and flash sales
- Determine segmentation to optimize profitability
- Structure AB tests, analyze results, and report results for shared learnings for future campaigns
- Manage the affiliate marketing program
- Partner with organic social team on UGC and influencer content that can be used in paid ad campaigns
- Manage budget for paid social, paid search, affiliates, and email marketing
- Partner with ecomm to optimize landing pages to increase conversion rate and AOV
- Report KPIs & strategize growth plans with brand, DTC, and .com partner managers
- Research & test new marketing strategies and technologies
- Aggregate consumer insights for business strategy pivots
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience growing DTC brands’ digital marketing channels
- In depth knowledge of email marketing
- Experience growing DTC brands from low to mid 8 figure revenues
- Track record of solving growth plateaus with innovative strategy
- Strong data analysis skills within depth performance reporting
- Experienced with high volume of marketing AB testing
- Resourceful and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Motivated to succeed and go above and beyond as needed
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Smart Sheets is a plus
- Experience working with Klaviyo and/or subscription programs is also a plus
- Can be an example of Basic Research’s Core Values in the workplace: Care, Create, Commit, Communicate
BR Crew / Employee Perks
- Make an Impact – We care about your individuality by giving you freedom to grow and create within the company, regardless of your position.
- Work Life Balance – Take the time you need to rest and relax with our flexible PTO policy, and 10 paid holidays.
- Prepare for the Future – 401(k) with a generous company match of 100% of first 3% contribution and 50% match up to 4%, and both Company paid Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage.
- Health Benefits – Medical with Health Savings Account (HSA) company contribution match option, dental, and vision insurance.
- Give Back – Get paid to give your time to the community with our community outreach group.
- Growth & Development Stipend – Whether you’re looking into earning a degree or other job-related certifications and/or trainings, we cover up to $1,800 per year to help improve your craft.
- Flexible Work Models – In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.
- Company Culture – Companywide social events and activities.
- Employee Discounts – Employee store open biweekly, with substantial product discounts (skincare & dietary supplements).
- Office Amenities – On-site gym, free soda, coffee and snack stations, lounge and game area.
- Work Satisfaction – Feel good knowing that the products you work with are backed by science and are making a difference in peoples lives.
A little more about us
Basic Research is an award-winning, multimillion-dollar company and one of the top distributors in the beauty, anti-aging, weight-loss, sports nutrition, and skincare industries. For three decades we have been distributing some of the best-selling, most sought-after formulations in the world. By bringing real research and science into the industry, we created a skin-care phenomenon with StriVectin-SD™. This “stretch-mark cream turned anti-wrinkle phenomenon” became wildly popular and earned its place as one of the most effective, highly recognized and successful skin-care product lines of all time. As each year passes — and with continual new scientific findings — our product portfolio continues to expand to meet the needs of our customers.
When it comes to our team, we are intentional about hiring the right candidate not only for the position, but for the company as a whole. Every person at BR holds an important piece of our success, and together we make up a unique, passionate, and talented crew. We aim to create an environment where every individual is able to fully contribute and make a difference within our organization, and we work hard to ensure that not only our customers are living happy healthy lives, but our team is as well!
APPLY TODAY! We’d love to meet with you!
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs