Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
Enterprise Account Executive | enosix | United States
enosix is an innovative provider of real-time integration solutions between SAP ERP and front-end systems of engagement (such as Salesforce). Our solutions are pre-built and require minimal coding, enabling companies to quickly realize value—in days instead of months. enosix unlocks data, business process, authorizations, and user permissions from SAP without recreating it from the front-end, and delivers the back-end translation in an easy-to-understand, real-time, and bi-directional integration.
Our story is a simple one: One day, after years of working in the ERP space, we started wondering, “What if…?”
What if we could offer fast, simple integration into SAP to connect front-end usability with back-end power?
What if we could significantly reduce developers’ need for specific SAP knowledge?
What if we could enable real time processes in major front-end systems like Salesforce to improve end user productivity and enhance their engagement with the client?
And what if all of this resulted in front-end systems being fully integrated in a fraction of the time, with less resource strain?
Out of “what if” came the enosix solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Framework: An approachable, empowering, and open-minded leader who successfully manages and guides sales process; you will identify and close key opportunities. You can independently handle technical conversations with an IT group, but also assert yourself in the sales arena. Speaks knowledgably on a personal level about key businesses in the community and their challenges, strategies, etc
- Solution-based Sales: Ability to translate technical value into business value to high-level executives. If you have sold implementation and integration projects in the Salesforce or SAP ecosystem, this is the role for you
- Goal-Oriented: Responsible for building and leading a sales territory to achieve YOY growth objectives. Accountable for new logo revenue, organic growth, quality of service and client satisfaction as well as the company’s operating model and performance
- A Constant Pulse: Serves as enosix Evangelist, championing our product lines, and you’re a good networker (tied into the “rumor mill or inner circle”)—you know what is happening in the market before it hits the net
- A Partner: Proven ability to initiate, develop, and maintain meaningful and productive relationships with clients, Salesforce, SAP, and their respective partners. You bring on new customers, but you retain them, too
- Continuous Learning: Bring your passionate experience for social tools and new technology to us and the team! Technological conversation is key to success in this role
- On the Move: You must show initiative and be hands-on and be keyed into our growing business. We run lean, so anticipate 33% travel in a post-COVID environment
Key Features of the Ideal Candidate:
- National and/or Global relationships
- Salesforce Integration, SAP SIs, experience is required
- Integration technology experience
- Strong Salesforce background and SAP network
- Start-up experience a plus
- SaaS experience is essential
- Familiar with commercial legal terms to help facilitate contract reviews and negotiations
- Competitive compensation packages
- Everyone needs a vacation. Generous and flexible open PTO policy. We trust our employees
- Small, start-up culture but big company benefits: Health, dental, and vision benefits, LTD, STD, 401k eligibility
- Growth: Opportunity to get in with a global company from the ground up
- Influence: The ability to make key decisions and see your impact immediately
- Remote work: enosix has been a remote workforce since our inception, we are happy to bring you on wherever your home office is located
- Choose your setup: PC or Mac