Delivering high-performance products
Remote Technical Sales Support Representative
Remote Technical Sales Support Representative | Epson | Remote | USA | Midwest | travel around 50% |
Technical Sales Support Representative, Midwest Remote, Automation & Robotics
Location: Columbus, OH, US
Requisition ID: 2767
Company: Epson America, Inc
We are looking for a Technical Sales Support Specialist to join our Robotics team! This position can be located anywhere in the Midwest and will be based out of a home office.
What you will be responsible for:
- Assisting sales efforts by providing technical sales and application support for all Robotics products for industrial end users, system integrators and distributors and collaborating with Robotics sales to identify and address client requirements.
What you will be doing:
- Provides pre and post-sale technical support to both Distributors and Industrial End-User Customers.
- Collaborates with Applications to prepare and deliver product demonstrations and training (includes participation in trade shows, dealer meetings, and sales meetings).
- Assists customers with product configuration, system interface requirements, and installation.
- Provides technical expertise to Sales Region.
- Provides technical feedback to Product Management based on customer contact.
- Provides support for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application.
- Collaborates with product management to develop training.
About your experience:
- 2 – 5 years of technical knowledge with Industrial Automation, Robotics applications, and /or general automation integration.
- Knowledge of Communication protocols, System IO, general SW programming Languages
- Completion of an undergraduate program or equivalent (B.A. or B.S.), or equivalent experience in automation.
- Must reside in the Midwestern United States, preferably near Indianapolis, Indiana
- Ability to make presentations to small groups and explain technical info to a non-technical audience
- Ability to travel around 50% within the region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why work for Epson?
Epson enables people worldwide to make, share and capture creativity and bring it to life. Epson technologies open the door to limitless opportunities in visual communications, robotics, sensing, and business and commercial digital imaging. As a global innovator Epson applies its cutting-edge technologies in markets including sports, fashion, augmented reality, and personal healthcare.
We also offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent benefits (medical, matching 401k, retirement plan, holidays, vacation, etc.)
- Team environment
- Strong executive leadership
- High energy environment
- Enjoyable work environment and great people to work with!
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Nearest Secondary Market: Dublin
Job Segment: Medical, Technical Support, Sales Support, Sales Rep, Healthcare, Technology, Sales