digital imaging solutions.
Remote Account Manager, SureColor Printers
Remote Account Manager, SureColor Printers | Epson | Remote | USA | Midwestern preferred | 40% to 60% travel |
Account Manager, SureColor Printers, Remote
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Requisition ID: 2794
Company: Epson America, Inc
Epson America, Inc., is seeking a talented and experienced Account Manager to join our winning team. This position will primarily focus on developing sales opportunities for Epson’s SureColor product line in the Southcentral United States territory (preferably Atlanta Georgia area).
Successful candidate will be responsible for building Epson sales revenue by meeting and exceeding sales quotas and increasing Epson brand awareness and market penetration in key markets. Will also develop and coordinate sales activity of Epson branded and non-branded products to end-user customers in identified vertical markets.
Principle accountabilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Meets and exceeds sales and product objectives in territory by effectively utilizing all resources available.
- Collaborates with Sales Manager in development of sales plan.
- Develops contacts in target accounts through prospecting in designated territory.
- Identifies and understands the customer’s needs and provides solutions using Epson products, programs, and services.
- Demonstrates products to new and existing customers.
- Participates in trade shows, sales meetings, training classes, and other lead generation activities.
- Resolves customer issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate.
- Develops and provides Sales Operations with monthly product forecasts.
- Maintains account database of contacts and activities.
- Submits all commission documentation monthly.
- Provides monthly pipeline sales forecasts to sales management.
- Operates within budgetary constraints.
- Submits weekly activity/call reports.
- Minimum 5 years of new business development sales experience within the technology industry, ideally within the printing industry
- Ability to determine decision makers, build strong relationships with decision makers and navigate corporate purchasing channels
- Ability to travel within local region and occasionally to Headquarters in Long Beach, CA or Trade Shows (40% to 60% travel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Completion of an undergraduate degree or equivalent (B.A. or B.S.)
- Primary residence within the Midwestern United States highly preferred
- Solid level of proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and Salesforce
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Account Manager, Business Development, Sales Operations, Manager, Database, Sales, Management, Technology