talisman advisory partners
Ev Project Electrical Engineer (Remote)
Ev Project Electrical Engineer | talisman advisory partners | United States
Electric Vehicle Project Manager – Electrical Engineer
Discover an architectural and engineering powerhouse that has been shaping the world since its establishment. With a remarkable track record, this company stands tall among global leaders in power and energy solutions. Excitingly, they are currently seeking an exceptional EV Program Manager to join their team. This pivotal role demands an individual who can spearhead the development of innovative electric transportation projects. Your responsibilities will span a wide spectrum, including financial modeling, selecting the perfect products, designing and optimizing charging stations and their layouts, analyzing load demands, planning and conducting grid studies, and supporting large-scale initiatives for charging station infrastructure deployment.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to contribute to the future of electric mobility with a world-renowned firm!
Key responsibilities for this role will include (but not limited to):
- Execute tasks related to developing electric transportation project solutions, including financial modeling, product selection, charging station design, site layout, load demand analysis, grid planning, and load studies.
- Support large-scale initiatives for charging station infrastructure deployment.
- Participate in industry events and stay updated on technology advancements.
- Engage in face-to-face interactions with project stakeholders.
- Prepare reports and studies that effectively present technical information according to client requirements and company formats.
- Conduct independent reviews of work conducted by others, such as scopes of work, proposals, procurement specifications, and contract documents.
Required and desired skillsets, experience and qualifications for this role:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably from an ABET-accredited engineering program, or an equivalent level of experience.
- Possess 10 or more years of experience in power, transportation, or a related industry.
- Proficient in grid planning and load studies.
- Skilled in the development of electric charging station projects.
- Experienced in engineering for electric charging station projects or planning studies.
- Ability to write technical reports and proposals.
- Proficient in project planning and leadership.
- PE License is a plus.
- Familiarity with project finance or the ability to conduct financial modeling for charging station projects is a plus.
- Experience in fleet planning is an advantage.
- Familiarity with NREL, CEC, and other EV planning tools is desirable.
- Ability to utilize Excel spreadsheets, create excel trackers, and be able to use Word and Powerpoint for reporting/presentations via teams or in person.