Executive Assistant (Remote)
Executive Assistant | MoneySmart Group | Malaysia
MoneySmart is a dynamic player in the fintech industry. We are looking for an Executive Assistant with a keen interest in startups and business to support our CEO and Chief of Staff. The ideal candidate will also handle administrative tasks for the rest of the executive team and have a collaborative and positive approach to their work.
- Provide comprehensive support to the CEO and Chief of Staff, including but not limited to email management, calendar management, travel arrangements, and preparation of meeting materials.
- Conduct market research and background checks on people, companies, software tools etc…
- Assist the executive team with administrative tasks, including scheduling meetings, preparing reports, and managing correspondence.
- Coordinate logistics for internal and external meetings and events, ensuring all necessary materials are prepared in advance.
- Act as a liaison between the CEO, Chief of Staff, and other team members, liaising on behalf of the CEO and Chief of Staff.
- Taking meeting minutes and following up with assigned action items.
- Assist with special projects as needed, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities.
- Assisting with personal admin matters for the CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an executive assistant or similar administrative role.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Attentive and alert with high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Google Workspace (Sheets, Docs, Slides), basic Excel formulas, and familiarity with project management tools such as Asana.
- Experience in drafting memos/minutes and creating presentation slides.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest and knowledge in the fintech industry and startups.
- Able to travel occasionally when required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
Moneysmart Cultural Pillars:
- Be a Positive Team Player
- Take Ownership
- Bias for Action
- Take Charge of your Professional Development
- Being customer centric
MoneySmart Group is an equal opportunity employer. Please include only relevant details and avoid unnecessary information (e.g., photos, age) in your job application to assist us in ensuring that the interview process is devoid of bias.