Federal Account Executive System Integrators (Remote)
Federal Account Executive System Integrators | Dynatrace | United States
The Federal Account Executive will prospect, attain, grow and maintain a specified territory within the Federal Government. Responsible for developing a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
Territory planning and reporting: completion of quarterly territory plan, timely and complete weekly sales reporting (both written and verbal reviews). Development of new sales: development of qualified customers, consistent growth of sales funnel, complete customer proposals, conduct onsite customer presentations, negotiate contracts within established price and terms guidelines
Selling skills: complete organizational mapping of all buyers and buying influences, identification of key customer and buyer priorities, use weekly planning to overcome red flags. Daily use of software: document all accounts and customers with contact information and demographics, add all potential sales into opportunities, always have quarterly forecast current
Professional sales growth: Actively participate in the quarterly and weekly meetings, be an expert on all Dynatrace software products and have a detailed understanding of competitors
- HS diploma or GED
- At least 3 years of experience in closing enterprise software sales.
- Enterprise Software sales experience in the Federal Systems Integrators space (to, through & with).
- You are able to manage sales cycles within complex organizations; while compressing decision cycles
- You have outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentations skills
- You know how to collaborate internally across all supporting resources within sales to maximize your effectiveness and advance the sales process
- You show a successful track record in Enterprise software sales
- You thrive in high-velocity situations and can think/act with a sense of urgency
- Your organizational, communication, negotiation and presentation skills are top-notch
- You have experience with account mapping and planning
- You are a motivated and tenacious self-starter who consistently delivers high performance against quota driven by VP- and C-level relationships
- You possess MEDDIC experience
- You possess APM experience (just a plus — not necessary)
- Up to 30% of travel required within the region
- Seeking remote applicants in Arlington, VA and surrounding seventy five (75) miles of Arlington, VA
Position might be filled at a higher level based on candidate experience.
- Dynatrace is a market share leader & a 13x magic quadrant leader
- Dynatrace invests more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Dynatrace is trusted by over half of Fortune’s Top 10
- Dynatrace provides a culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
- Dynatrace gives you the chance to work with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware, and Google Cloud allowing our customers to have the best 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
Compensation And Rewards
- The salary range for this role is $150,000-$170,000. When determining your salary, we consider your experience, skills, education, and work location.
- Our total compensation package includes unlimited personal time off, an employee stock purchase plan, and a reward system.
- We also offer medical/dental benefits, and a company matching 401(k) plan for retirement.
Discover more perks & benefits
Growth opportunities – find out how Dynatrace supports your career development and personal growth journey: https://careers.dynatrace.com/grow-with-us/career-development/
Flexible working – our flexible and trusting work environment fits your current life situation: https://careers.dynatrace.com/ways-of-work/
Relocation Support – discover how we can support you if you wish to join us at one of our global locations: https://careers.dynatrace.com/relocation/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.